• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DOLITTLE (2020) wont copy

superduty04ford

• The title of the disc and its country of origin
    • DOLITTLE (2020); Region 0 (Not set
  • What you are trying to do or setting you wanted to use when the error occurred
    • I have tried custom setting and spends on two drives withing ANYDVD and have also tried setting Anydvd to default. Error continues to occur. I have also tried to clear pc cache and restart the pc several time.
  • IMPORTANT: what is the error message?
    • File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_11_1.VOB 23 TCSectorReader (Data Errot (cyclic redundancy Check)
Please help me on getting this fixed. Hopefully I can get an answer tonight.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_E_DOLITTLE.ziplog
    130.5 KB · Views: 3
Set your drive region and try again. EXIT anydvd completely (no visible system tray icon) before your go into device manager. If that doesn't help, new logfile please with the drive region properly set, because in that case it might be a new protection seeing as that title was only released about a week ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Set your drive region and try again. EXIT anydvd completely (no visible system tray icon) before your go into device manager. If that doesn't help, new logfile please with the drive region properly set, because in that case it might be a new protection seeing as that title was only released about a week ago.

I will try that, but have never ever had to set the drive since I have been using any DVD since 2007.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Here is the latest log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_E_DOLITTLE.ziplog
    126.8 KB · Views: 4

Did you see the new log?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Back