• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying films to Ipod

brassy

Does anyone know if theres a way I can use Clone DVD to copy films to my hard drive in mpeg 4 format in order that I put them on my Ipod? Otherwise could anyone recommend how I could do it?

Much appreciated :)

Does anyone know if theres a way I can use Clone DVD to copy films to my hard drive in mpeg 4 format in order that I put them on my Ipod? Otherwise could anyone recommend how I could do it?

Much appreciated :)

Yes CloneDVD Mobile does this.

ipod video

However, it doesn't do it very well. I usually have to re-encode the file with Super after DVDmobile, because the file is NOT compatible with ipod even using the preset ipod setting. While importing to itunes you will get an error telling you that itunes can not play the file. It will also not let you put on your ipod.

I've never had a problem putting the file that DVD Mobile creates directly on my Ipod.

The orginal question was "Can I use CloneDVD to copy films to MP4 on the hard drive then to my IPod"? It never once says problems with Clone DVD Mobile.

The Basic Ipod profile works well I use it all the time. Slysoft does need to create a H264 Ipod Format as they are greatly behind the times still using Straight MP4. But I'm encoding for my New Video Nano and the screen is so small on it that the difference between an MP4 and H264 encoded file is not worth the extra encode time. They also need to fix how clonemobile hashes the beginning of the encoded file , it's never been clean.

Back