• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum post bug ?

Lukas

what's going on in the forum? can you see little threads some error? Thank you

Euh What? Your post doesn't make any sense, not to me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

when I come to the forum I see a few posts I attach a photo

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 26
So? What is different compared to what you are used to?

@coopervid
I see far fewer posts than usual last night, for example, I only saw two, so I was scared

This is due to a confidential beta test sub-forum only visible to some users and the total of the posts on the right is limited to the officials + the non-officials. This will automatically return to the defaults after the beta test phase. Don't worry.

And just got the sake of completeness, the beta section had always existed. There's just something the forum staff wants a handful of users to test before it goes public. That's zll' nothing major to worry about.

@Ch3vr0n
beta release? I personally fully satisfy even these versions makes me no problem

Nobody said anything about a beta release. I said something needed to be tested. Forum changes fall under that too'

Back