• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD problems

TBCastro

I have been able to get the US regular DVD version of the following movies to work:
Stand By Me
Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle
Monsters, Inc.
Bohemian Rhapsody
Schindler's List
Little Mermaid

I'm not sure where to get the codes everyone is posting above. If someone can tell me that I will post those with the titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
post split and moved. The UHD Sexton is reserved for uhd Blu-ray only. Normal dvds have their own section.

They said you won't find 'those codes' on DVD's because it's a different format. They don't have them. If you have problems with DVD's you need to create a SEPARATE TOPIC PER TITLE and include the anydvd logfiles for them and a lot more info than 'cant get them to work'.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have been able to get the US regular DVD version of the following movies to work:
Stand By Me
Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle
Monsters, Inc.
Bohemian Rhapsody
Schindler's List
Little Mermaid

I'm not sure where to get the codes everyone is posting above. If someone can tell me that I will post those with the titles.
Please post logfiles. Start with one.

Back