• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"The Inbetweeners 2" DVD - unable to crack all CSS Keys

Deano123456

Hi All,

A old DVD movie called "The Inbetweeners 2", The forum has references to this from 2014 and 2015 but no solutions can far as I can see. I'm Getting an error message while reading in the disc saying...
"Any DVD is unable to crack all CSS Keys on the disc!"

Running version 8.4.8.0 (tried older versions also)

I've attached the log output.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Dean.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_G_THE_INBETWEENERS_2.ziplog
    886.2 KB · Views: 2
Ah another case of users skipping over anydvd telling them the fix, in that same warning dialogue at the bottom.

From the log

ASUS SBC-06D2X-U 1.10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region and try again. Exit anydvd completely before you go into device manager.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Set the Region and still unable to read the movie. Attached is the new log and that from a second DVD drive.

Thanks,
Dean.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_G_THE_INBETWEENERS_2 - ASUS.ziplog
    880.9 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_F_THE_INBETWEENERS_2 - HP.ziplog
    881.1 KB · Views: 1
Anydvd should give you the option to continue, regardless. Then try the rip, the problem may not be in the main title.

Other than that, since it's a 2014 title chances of it being a protection problem after pretty much zero. I'd then go with dirty m defective disc and/or drive

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No, not a "dirty m defective disc and/or drive"

I uninstalled anydvd, installed another app, and it ripped the movie first time.

All good now

Back