• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I have to check it a few times as I swear it will wait a minute or two before giving the error.

I noticed this sometimes too.

But no error today! :=)

It also seems like they are red in CloneBD if not unlocked.

Probably indicates you're trying to process an encrypted title -- which CloneBD will not do.

Not watched them but run them both through CloneBD.

Well, as long as they decrypt they should be fine.

Unless they have ScreenPass and since this is distributed by Fox, is doubtful.

List re-posted.

T

List re-posted.

Titles just moved to the Unknown Status area will leave the list end-of-day Saturday 3/28.

T

I don't know a ton about it but I would have picked Sony if anybody to be the studio to do that. Why is LionsGate an obvious choice?

T

Sony is the studio responsible for Cinavia but LionsGate is obsessed with deterring bootlegs to the nth degree. As it is, they make their movies in smaller batches so that when a single movie title comes out, it could be in as many as 5 UPCs in one particular country, each with a different playlist for each release. This business model of course adds expense to the initial product and does very little to thwart bootlegging. In the end, all it does is make them less profitable and other people just slightly annoyed.

Sony is the studio responsible for Cinavia but LionsGate is obsessed with deterring bootlegs to the nth degree. As it is, they make their movies in smaller batches so that when a single movie title comes out, it could be in as many as 5 UPCs in one particular country, each with a different playlist for each release. This business model of course adds expense to the initial product and does very little to thwart bootlegging. In the end, all it does is make them less profitable and other people just slightly annoyed.
Rumor or insight?

Rumor or insight?

A little of both, and years of observation. I really do remember reading about Cinavia being a Sony creation. The rest is what I see daily in the forums with regards to new releases Tuesdays and LionsGate. They're even responsible for new DVD protections on a regular basis.
Ever see other forums where users are asking which playlist is correct for the BD releases? Even on this forum you often times see a user post a logfile and a description. ie: Redbox, Amazon US, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.
Sony is of course responsible for the AACS 2.1 releases but that is a different game. I cannot recall ever seeing a Sony release with intentional multiple playlists.

Here are 6 of the "new" Star War 4K releases from DMC:

RETURN_OF_THE_JEDI -- OPD: BD_801088d6034b
EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK -- OPD: BD_4d292a05684b
A_NEW_HOPE -- OPD: BD_39bf666b2127
THE_PHANTOM_MEANCE -- OPD: BD_c9f0f785bf6b
ROGUE_ONE_A_STAR_WARS_STORY -- OPD: BD_45b9fe5abe5d
THE_RISE_OF_SKYWALKER -- OPD: BD_9967eec8beea

Hallo testiles
Why are the titles, you moved to the Unknown Status (unsupported), leaving the list 0n 3/28

Because the ones that reported them never checked back on occasion and report if they're still unsupported or have become supported.

Which means if you have one of them, now would be a good time to report on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The weekly update :)

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a
UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

No luck in lottery of support again this week :p

I have noticed that some titles appear significantly earlier than advertised. It's nice when you are at least entertained well at home.

Stay healthy folks (y)

kufo

Hallo Testiles
Can you let Waterworld (German Version) on the unsupported list please.
Pacific Rim ,I said already, would work with MakeMkv but not with Anydvd

Here are 6 of the "new" Star War 4K releases from DMC:

RETURN_OF_THE_JEDI -- OPD: BD_801088d6034b
EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK -- OPD: BD_4d292a05684b
A_NEW_HOPE -- OPD: BD_39bf666b2127
THE_PHANTOM_MEANCE -- OPD: BD_c9f0f785bf6b
ROGUE_ONE_A_STAR_WARS_STORY -- OPD: BD_45b9fe5abe5d
THE_RISE_OF_SKYWALKER -- OPD: BD_9967eec8beea

rshanti, are these US discs?

Also, Rise of Skywalker is already on the list.

-- Please download and use the latest version of the Parser to prevent double posting in the future. --

Hallo testiles
Why are the titles, you moved to the Unknown Status (unsupported), leaving the list 0n 3/28
Hallo Testiles
Can you let Waterworld (German Version) on the unsupported list please.
Pacific Rim ,I said already, would work with MakeMkv but not with Anydvd

Josef1234,

Unknown Status means just that, it's not known whether the title is still unsupported or not.

Here's how it works:

For titles that have been on the list a few weeks, I'll ask on the Forum if anyone has updates.

If there is no response, the title move to Unknown Status.

In your case, no one reported the current Status of your two titles and I pm'd you -- but no response.

So the title moved to Unknown Status.

Note: When your title goes in the Unknown Status section it's on its way out!

All you need to do is post the current support Status for the title or pm me with an update to prevent that.

I marked Waterworld and Pacific Rim as still unsupported as of today and they will move back onto the list tonight.

The weekly update :)

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a
UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

No luck in lottery of support again this week :p

I have noticed that some titles appear significantly earlier than advertised. It's nice when you are at least entertained well at home.

Stay healthy folks (y)

kufo

Thanks for your update, kufo.

If some titles are releasing early to help alleviate cabin fever for people sequestered at home, that's a very good thing.

You stay healthy too!

T

Other titles are appearing extremely late. My star Wars discs haven't shipped yet which means there's a 0% chance of seeing them by Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@User2020 reported the following title is now supported:

---- 2001 A Space Odyssey(Germany) -- OPD: BD_50bcffac2b7a

List re-posted.

T

New to this thread...

1917 (US Amazon) -- OPD: BD_e07b53cac05d

Did not see this OPD on the list of discs

Thanks!

I don't know a ton about it but I would have picked Sony if anybody to be the studio to do that. Why is LionsGate an obvious choice?
Although Sony (DADC) "invented" ScreenPass, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has never used it, if I'm not mistaken.

A little of both, and years of observation.
And logic. Lionsgate depends on sales of physical discs. The others have online streaming and whatnot.

Back