• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Install and Uninstall application after changing video card.

pleaseHELP

Hello, does any guys in charge here to help me with this issue? I'm using your app for years and i like it. Today i try to reinstal it but it failed. Uninstaller freeze trying to unregister ReClock.dll. I'm on Windows-7_64bit and i have video card- GeForce GTX1650 connected via DisplayPort.

Last edited:
Hello?
I'm delete ReClock folder manually and try to install but installer-"SetupReClock1900.exe" freeze on "RunEvent.SetDisplayFrequency.sample.vbs". Any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello?
I'm delete ReClock folder manually and try to install but installer freeze on "RunEvent.SetDisplayFrequency.sample.vbs". Any feedback would be appreciated.
Try to reset Reclock to default settings before uninstall.

Try to reset Reclock to default settings before uninstall.
Many thanks for quick response! I did it first, and as i wrote Uninstaller stopped trying to unregister ReClock.dll. I'm trying all these steps and in Safe-Mode(Minimal configuration), also didn't help. Any ideas?

I remembered that I initially installed the program under a different user, I tried to logged-in from this user into the OS and now the situation has improved, after launching "SetupReClock1907.exe" process stopped on a non-existent file named-"ReClockHelper.dll"(please see picture bellow). Whats the f*cking going on here????

p.s. In my previous messages i launching "SetupReClock1900.exe"

Attachments

• AJcmOktjm4E - Copy.jpg
    AJcmOktjm4E - Copy.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back