• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Hidden Life

As said above you need to post a log file and what version of cloneddvd2 and anydvd are you using- clonedvd2 latest is 2937 and anydvd is 8473. You can also right click anydvd and rip video disc to hardrive and then use clonedvd2 on that.
If this needs updated anydvd you should post logfile!!
Added 2 days later since you do not answer on this forum -you do not need help-No one else had problems with this disc!!

Last edited:
Here is the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.4_Info_F_A_HIDDEN_LIFE.ziplog
    147.8 KB · Views: 2
Here is the log file
First thing you need to do is set your drive region and try again. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the drive region. If it still doesn't work, post a new log.
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM SP80NB80 RC00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

First thing you need to do is set your drive region and try again. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the drive region. If it still doesn't work, post a new log.
To what region? It's set on Us/Canada now?

I believe I did it right. How can you set it if you exit it? I may be confused.
You set the drive region in Windows. Right-click the drive, click on Properties, click on the Hardware tab, left-click the drive in question and select Properties, click on the DVD Region tab, set it to the proper region.

You set the drive region in Windows. Right-click the drive, click on Properties, click on the Hardware tab, left-click the drive in question and select Properties, click on the DVD Region tab, set it to the proper region.
I was not doing that. I have done it now and have the disk running. I will let you know what happens. Thanks

Failed again.

Attachments

137.4 KB · Views: 6
That's because your region still isn't set. Check your anydvd status window info.

HP DVD ADH16ABSH YHD9
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You need to exit anydvd completely! The tray icon can NOT be active. Then go into device manager.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

upload_2020-3-25_11-2-0.png

I only have one drive with my setup. It is an external drive. It is showing region one.

Tried again with same results.

Attachments

137.2 KB · Views: 3
That LG one now has the region properly set, the HP one didn't (yet)

have you tried the AI scanner set to "always active"?

Back