• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVDmobile vs CloneBD

HDKorp

I'm still using CloneDVDmobile, since I prefer to have MP4, AVI, or MKV files over physical discs.

My question is can one export to MP4, AVI, or MKV with CloneBD like one can with CloneDVDmobile?

Does CloneBD take care of DVDs as well or does one still need to use CloneDVD or CloneDVDmobile for DVDs?

I'm still using CloneDVDmobile, since I prefer to have MP4, AVI, or MKV files over physical discs.

My question is can one export to MP4, AVI, or MKV with CloneBD like one can with CloneDVDmobile?
Yes.

Does CloneBD take care of DVDs as well or does one still need to use CloneDVD or CloneDVDmobile for DVDs?
You need CloneDVD... for DVDs.

Back