• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Type of protection used on Californication.

bbell

Does anyone know what type of protection is used on Californication. Building my TV server, season 1 of this series, has some kind of playback protection that does not allow the picture to display properly. It is if every other horizontal line is removed from the picture. Since the dvd's are so cheap I have bought 2 copies of season one, and both have this type of protection. I doubt anydvd can correct this problem, but maybe someone knows of another program that can correct this problem.

Many have said they doubt anydvd could, yet speelt after it did. We can't make any medicine on a situation like that

Post a logfile so James can take a look

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Many have said they doubt anydvd could, yet speelt after it did. We can't make any medicine on a situation like that

Post a logfile so James can take a look

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
The reason I said that is because the dvd is 12 years old now, and while there were discussions on ripping and burning problems. The dvd actually rips finds, the problem is that it will not even play properly from the disc. It will play find in both the shrink preview window and Clonedvd preview window. But VLC and the Kodi player will not play it properly.
But just in case here is the logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.1_Info_J_CALI_S1_D1.ziplog
    195.4 KB · Views: 2
The reason I said that is because the dvd is 12 years old now, and while there were discussions on ripping and burning problems. The dvd actually rips finds, the problem is that it will not even play properly from the disc. It will play find in both the shrink preview window and Clonedvd preview window. But VLC and the Kodi player will not play it properly.
But just in case here is the logfile.
I don't think this is a protection problem. Maybe an authoring bug. You can try to convert the episodes with CloneDVDmobile.

Back