• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Knives Out Loses Audio Synch

Heloduck

Hi,

I ripped "Knives Out" to an ISO file - uncompressed and using original audio - and then burned that file to a movie only 25GB BD-R, compressing the audio to HD and forcing stereo. The disc looks great and sounds great, but the audio begins losing synch and within a minute has drifted off noticeably, by two minutes, it becomes so distracting that you really can't watch it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Duck

Yes, post an anydvd and CloneBD logfile, without it nobody can help you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Here are the log files.

Thanks for your help.

Duck

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.8.1.KNIVES_OUT.cbdlog
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.4.7.0_Info_M_KNIVES_OUT_1FDC0C77_3ED55ABB.ziplog
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
@Pete another case of an intro clip causing problems?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is relevant, but if you stop the disc, then continue from the same position, it seems to be synched up, but then drifts off just like before.

I guess this will have to wait until there's a update to either AnyDVD or CloneBD...

I guess this will have to wait until there's a update to either AnyDVD or CloneBD...
I just tried to replicate your problem, but I can't.
You wrote
compressing the audio to HD and forcing stereo
But your log file says "5.1@448kbps".
So I tried both, no problem, played back on PowerDVD and an Oppo standalone. No drift.

On what kind of player are you playing back?

It's a Samsung UBD-M8500/ZA, about six months old. Works fine with everything else and other BD-Rs that I have made. I've redone the process about four times with a new rip and the results are always the same.

Back