• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Mission: Impossible (1996)
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE -- OPD: BD_8e22d1aa1107
Bought from Zoom.co.uk

This disc was part of the Mission: Impossible 6 Movie Collection and therefore it is possible that other discs in this box-set are also unsupported.

Got it KuchKuch.

T

I posted the list early tonight.

Everyone have a great Sunday evening!

T

Another one that has yet to be supported:

Ne Zha UHD -- OPD: (US) BD_c6ccbb96604b

I don't know much about ScreenPass.
Are you saying for this one it's not just figuring out the order for those, which would seem to be only a little trickier than for Knives Out, or
is it doing something trickier like doing part of one file and then part of another file and so on?

I'm saying figuring out that order is a pain in the ass and you aren't going to do it by trial and error. Screenpass has literally dozens of fake, WRONG playlists. Figuring out the proper playlist isn't a matter of looking at a couple of files on the disc and saying to yourself "oh, yes, clearly it's this file order".

Found 43 known OPD IDs.
ERROR: bus encryption failure. Check that drive is supported : PIONEER BD-RWBDR-211M 1.51
OPD data copied to clipboard.
Press any key to exit.

Found 43 known OPD IDs.
ERROR: bus encryption failure. Check that drive is supported : PIONEER BD-RWBDR-211M 1.51
Press any key to exit.

Man I love my code. :D The message is correct, your drive is NOT supported for UHD.

Amazon Canada, Canadian bilingual release
JUMANJI_THE_NEXT_LEVEL -- OPD: BD_52f2ce3c95b4

Tanquen,

Added Charlie's Angels.

Spies in Disguise already appears in the post just above yours.

What country is Charlie's Angel's from?

T

But it was not on the list. :)
Yes US.

Last edited:
JOHN WICK PARABELLUM -- OPD: (Japan) BD_5bd1c7e7fbbc

Found 43 known OPD IDs.
Press any key to exit.
Man I love my code. :D The message is correct, your drive is NOT supported for UHD.

It's excellent that the Parser diagnosed right away that a non-friendly drive was being used!

What's even cooler is the Parser output was enough to explain what's going on - with nary an additional word from the poster (as seen here).

Means all involved spend near zero time trying to diagnose the problem...

kadyzhu, you'll have to use a drive that works in conjunction with AnyDVD to play UHD's, aka "UHD-friendly".

SamuriHL, awesome job with the Parser!

But it was not on the list. :)
Yes US.

Ok.

Please specify country when adding a title to the list.

Amazon Canada, Canadian bilingual release
JUMANJI_THE_NEXT_LEVEL -- OPD: BD_52f2ce3c95b4
JOHN WICK PARABELLUM -- OPD: (Japan) BD_5bd1c7e7fbbc

Got you covered, guys! :=)

T

Yes, thank you!

Ok, cool!

Wait...

... that's already on the list on line 5.

Please download and use the latest version of the Parser in post #2 ...

... and paste it's output for inclusion on the list.

It would not have allowed pasting this OPD to a post since it's on the list already.

EDIT: I mentioned this to you before back on Feb 24.

If there's something you're not sure of or don't understand about downloading and using the right Parser, let us know.

T

Last edited:
I manually pull the OPD value out of the log and check the list. I didn't see the US version earlier today before I posted, only the UK version was there.

Will look into the parser.

I manually pull the OPD value out of the log and check the list. I didn't see the US version earlier today before I posted, only the UK version was there.

Will look into the parser.

Everyone who submits on the thread uses the Parser.

It's a tool built just for title entries on this thread -- and avoids the most common mistakes people make when posting.

Probably THE most common is submitting a title already on the list.

What you go by is checking the OPD number on the list against yours, not what country the title is from or where it was purchased.

The Parser already knows this and if you ran it would let you know the title was on the list and would not "paste" that OPD.

Again, download and use the Parser.

It saves everyone a lot of time, including me.

Going forward, I won't accept submissions that aren't from the Parser.

Real simple to download and use. If you need help let us know.

T

Understood, that all makes perfect sense. No ill will intended on my part. Apologies.

Back