• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help

losee

Purchased Battlestar G Season 3 from Amazon.uk. Computer can play DVD but DVD player attached to TV can not. Copied DVD but still can not play disk with my DVD player. Can it be done??

Purchased Battlestar G Season 3 from Amazon.uk. Computer can play DVD but DVD player attached to TV can not. Copied DVD but still can not play disk with my DVD player. Can it be done??

If your dvd player can't play the original disc, but your computer can--then it seems to me the issue is your dvd player.

Yes, I purchased the retail disks. Would like to view on nice big screen. I'm assuming the dvds are formatted for europe not US. Its probably AnyDVD running in the backround that allows me to view on my computer. Should I be asking this question someplace else?? Webslinger seemed a bit "harsh" in his response. Can you direct me where I should go with this question??

Yes, I purchased the retail disks. Would like to view on nice big screen. I'm assuming the dvds are formatted for europe not US.

Then the discs are in PAL format, and your dvd player may only be able to handle NTSC. Slysoft software does not covert PAL to NTSC nor vice versa.

Webslinger seemed a bit "harsh" in his response.

Why? I thought you were having a hardware problem with your dvd player. Also, based on your initial post, I had no idea you were in the U.S.

Thank you Webslinger. I'm new to this. Best, Sue

Thank you Webslinger. I'm new to this. Best, Sue

You're welcome.

I didn't mean to sound harsh. :confused:

If you're interested in converting PAL to NTSC, you might want to ask in the third party forum.

Back