• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] John Wick: Chapter 2 - Black screen in PowerDVD 19

Urge

Hi, I'm getting the black screen when playing John Wick: Chapter 2 in PowerDVD 19.
This is the region A version from the Chapters 1-3 collection.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.0_Info_G_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2_594B1285_E1D928AE.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
That shouldn't be happening, according to anydvd that disc is supported just fine. Java BD protection good playlists: 440

Make due your load the disc fresh and do not press resume is you inserted it before.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Disc was loaded fresh. No resume available, as I haven't played it before. AnyDVD says it finds a good playlist, but I only get a black screen in PDVD.
Tried the disc on my stand-alone player, and it plays fine there.

That's because your standalone doesn't have anydvd on it ,. Pete will need to look

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm getting the black screen when playing John Wick: Chapter 2 in PowerDVD 19.
There was an error in the database, sorry.
Can you please try again, now?

Back