• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Never Had To Work So Hard To Beg A Company To Take My Money! But, Worth It!

Zapper10

Well, after having my 1 year license expire in Jan, and by the way, thank you to management for the 1 month extension, I had a hell of a time getting Bitcoin to work - I did manage it, but, I had to look at it - as if I might lose my money in the process to get my lifetime membership. Perhaps, it's just me - with a system that I have never used before and had Zero confidence in.

BitCoin locations are hard to find in my area - and, in my case in the sleaziest pawn shop, I have ever seen. I felt like I needed a shower with lye after getting out of there. I hope anyone else going this route, have better places to do this function.

I had hoped that the credit card issue would have been fixed by now. I don't mean this as a criticism of the RedFox team. I am guessing that you, like everyone else can't really get an accurate read from those that have control of the issue, but! Damn! It's a pain in the ass for those of us who are waiting.

Now, that I have gotten that off my chest, a question.

Is there anywhere in the key that tells me that it is a "lifetime"? I seem to remember that my previous key gave an expiration date. Any insight would be appreciated.

The product is a good one, and I hope to hereafter, only need to ask questions in the other parts of the forum.

Well, after having my 1 year license expire in Jan, and by the way, thank you to management for the 1 month extension, I had a hell of a time getting Bitcoin to work - I did manage it, but, I had to look at it - as if I might lose my money in the process to get my lifetime membership. Perhaps, it's just me - with a system that I have never used before and had Zero confidence in.

BitCoin locations are hard to find in my area - and, in my case in the sleaziest pawn shop, I have ever seen. I felt like I needed a shower with lye after getting out of there. I hope anyone else going this route, have better places to do this function.

I had hoped that the credit card issue would have been fixed by now. I don't mean this as a criticism of the RedFox team. I am guessing that you, like everyone else can't really get an accurate read from those that have control of the issue, but! Damn! It's a pain in the ass for those of us who are waiting.

Now, that I have gotten that off my chest, a question.

Is there anywhere in the key that tells me that it is a "lifetime"? I seem to remember that my previous key gave an expiration date. Any insight would be appreciated.

The product is a good one, and I hope to hereafter, only need to ask questions in the other parts of the forum.

After using the key to register the software check the Settings... > Information screen. It should say "Licensed until: Forever" for a lifetime license.

Back