• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Licence Key - AnyDVD

Paul Skelly

Does anyone struggle to hear back from RedFox as I have emailed and not heard back???

Does anyone struggle to hear back from RedFox as I have emailed and not heard back???
They will always reply. The question is, is the reply in your spam folder or their replies are being blocked by your provider. Maybe @Jill or @John may be able to help.
And are you emailing or have you opened a support ticket?

@Paul Skelly
It seems you found the correspondence with our support in your mail folder, right?
Last msg from Jill to you was
"Please uninstall version 8.4.3.0 completely, run a registry cleaner, then restart your computer. Then install version 7.6.9.5 which you downloaded, restart your computer and apply your old SlySoft license key file."

Registry cleaner is not stricktly needed. So he can try without.

The problem was that the redirect to current version was applied also to SetupAnyDVD7695.exe, so downloading this file redirected to SetupAnyDVD8430.exe :banghead:

Redirect has been fixed now and old v7.6.9.5 is again directly available for download...

Thanks Ivan! In case AnyDVD 7 is needed sometimes...

Hello Everyone. I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from a 7. I bought a Lifetime Subscription for Any DVD and CloneDVD a few years ago and am having problems trying to register my Keys and installing the actual product on the 10. Can I still use the 7.6.9.5 version/Lifetime on the new comp, and how do I set that up? Thanks!

Last edited:
Well first thing you need to figure out is how old are your licenses.

If it's a 'few years' like in the past 3 it's probably a redfox license and you can use v8 and up. If it's older (slysoft license) the last version you can use is 7695.

How to get that working is no different than it ever was.

Install 7695, double click your license key, done. This applies to clonedvd as well (which for the record) was/is unaffected by the slysoft shutdown. That's an 'elaborate bytes' product. Slysoft was only a licensed reseller.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone. I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from a 7. I bought a Lifetime Subscription for Any DVD and CloneDVD a few years ago and am having problems trying to register my Keys and installing the actual product. Can I still use the 7.6.9.5 version/Lifetime on the new comp, and how do I set that up? Thanks!

You can still use 7.6.9.x - but some (new) discs won't work.

It is a Slysoft 7695 version that I've downloaded and installed. I keep getting a message to register my Keys (which are Lifetime) but cannot locate anywhere to register them. The Keys are not shown in any of the screens that pop up when and after running/installing. I trying to find a box to manually enter them but can't find one.This version kept working after to click onSlySoft changed to RedFox and offered newer versions (but I stayed with 7695)

It is a Slysoft 7695 version that I've downloaded and installed. I keep getting a message to register my Keys (which are Lifetime) but cannot locate anywhere to register them. The Keys are not shown in any of the screens that pop up when and after running/installing. I trying to find a box to manually enter them but can't find one.This version kept working after to click onSlySoft changed to RedFox and offered newer versions (but I stayed with 7695)
You do not manually enter them. You were sent the keys in an email. They are a file that must either be double-clicked or you can go to Start/Slysoft/AnyDVD/Register AnyDVD and browse to the location where the key files are located. For CloneDVD, substitute ElaborateBytes for Slysoft and CloneDVD for AnyDVD.

Back