• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Knives Out not working

Elle Gueriero

I'm using AnyDVD with Fusion media server and it will not complete upload of movie. I am simply getting import not successful message. It makes it to 1-2% then stops. Tried handbrake and only got 12 seconds.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.0_Info_D_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    972.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm using AnyDVD with Fusion media server and it will not complete upload of movie. I am simply getting import not successful message. It makes it to 1-2% then stops. Tried handbrake and only got 12 seconds.
Please use AnyDVD ripper to rip to folder, or - even better - use elby CloneDVD2. Do not interrupt the repair scan.

Please use AnyDVD ripper to rip to folder, or - even better - use elby CloneDVD2. Do not interrupt the repair scan.
Thank you for your reply. I don't get any repair scan....When I try to create ISO image, it's saying DVD is encrypted. I don't see AnyDVD ripper anywhere. Is that built into the server or the AnyDVD program?

We can't help you with "Fusion media server" whatever that is.
Try updating to beta 8471. You can acess the anydvd ripper by rightclicking on the tray icon. Don't use the 'image ripper' on DVD's that's built-in to anydvd. use the folder ripper, then feed that into handbrake

The repair scan results in an unexpected error for me. Using the newest AnyDVD Beta and Clone DVD. First one I have run into in a long time that has been difficult.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.1_Info_E_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    974.3 KB · Views: 3
and what is that unexpected error exactly? Whats giving it?

and what is that unexpected error exactly? Whats giving it?
No clue. When I click go to Create DVD files a box pops up that says "Trying to repair defective DVD structure. Please wait."
At about 10% it stops and says CloneDVD has encountered an unexpected error.

Try the anydvd ripper then. Rightclick the fox try icon > rip video dvd to hard disk

I have clonedvd2 ver 2936 I get the error message target size too small . also the copy quality is listed as zero % I tried only coping title 60 but only the menu was copied.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.1_Info_F_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    992 KB · Views: 3
I have clonedvd2 ver 2936 I get the error message target size too small . also the copy quality is listed as zero % I tried only coping title 60 but only the menu was copied.
That signifies the media you are wanting to copy to is not large enough. On the Title Configuration screen, to the left of the Quality bar, is the drop down set to DVD+R DL or DVD-5? If set to DVD+R DL you must have a double layer (8.5GB) disc. If DVD-5, make sure you didn't mistakenly put in a CD instead of a DVD +/-R.

I have it set to dvd5 i am using regular dvd verbatim discs that I use every day. everything works fine even frozen II worked great. the titles add up to over 20 hours there are 16 titles over 2 hours each.

I have it set to dvd5 i am using regular dvd verbatim discs that I use every day. everything works fine even frozen II worked great. the titles add up to over 20 hours there are 16 titles over 2 hours each.
Try ripping the disc to your hard drive (right-click the AnyDVD icon, Rip Video Disc to Harddisk), then use that rip as the CloneDVD source and see if that works. Shouldn't need to, but..........

I tried that several times. it wont copy to the hard drive either. (BTW the disc plays fine so it is good.) I get the attached pop-up
Screenshot (14).png

For another try using clondvd 2936 and anydvd 8471 just use top option movie only with no extras . Title 60 is the correct one , 2hours and 11 minutes or you have a new version and any dvd may have to be updated. Hopefully you do not have a bad disk-Lionsgate strikes again. Good luck! Added the reason your at 0% is there are too many titles uncheck all except title 60 with the time of 2hours 11 minutes.

Last edited:
the top movie title is 57 I unchecked all titles and boxes except 60 and all the was copied was the title menu less then 2 minutes, even thought title 60 says 2:11:54

From your log file are you using an external dvd drive or hard drive? Drive: F:, disabled: 0, don't touch: 0, capture: 0, I do not know what this means- I am not an expert!

internal hard drive. internal dvd drive. everything works fine on all other discs. drive f: is my internal dvd drive.

I’ve let the scan complete and now my disc is at 80% using anydvd and 8471 beta. I’ll post the final results after it finishes.

Back