• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Regular 1080p BluRay and 10bit HEVC?

hoxlund

Any plans to add 10bit HEVC for regular bluray? Or any reason why it isn't a thing yet in CloneBD?

Any plans to add 10bit HEVC for regular bluray? Or any reason why it isn't a thing yet in CloneBD?
Why? Regular Blu-ray doesn't have a 10bit color space.

Maybe he is thinking about making 1080p bluray into 1080p 10bit HEVC UHD Bluray? As I understand even though it's not a legal format, it can work on some players.

Maybe he is thinking about making 1080p bluray into 1080p 10bit HEVC UHD Bluray? As I understand even though it's not a legal format, it can work on some players.
If that's the case, and it's not a legal format, it'sb also the reason why CloneBD will not get such an option. CloneBD sticks to standards and legal options.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Why? Regular Blu-ray doesn't have a 10bit color space.
I had a feeling that was the case. I'm slowly weening myself off dvdfab. Bought clonebd this past weekend. LOVE IT!
I could never get dvdfab to utilize more then about 45-50% of my threadripper if I choose cpu encoding. But now I have graduated to my 1080ti nvenc h265 encoding solely.

I just needed to hear that from the pros. LOVE the forums btw. dvdfab's forums were dribble.

Also dvdfab lately has been causing my UHD h265 encodes to become out of audio sync. but the selling factor for me on clonebd was that it didn't do that at all. bought it on the spot after seeing that. KEEP UP THE KICKASS WORK GUYS!

I had a feeling that was the case. I'm slowly weening myself off dvdfab. Bought clonebd this past weekend. LOVE IT!
I could never get dvdfab to utilize more then about 45-50% of my threadripper if I choose cpu encoding. But now I have graduated to my 1080ti nvenc h265 encoding solely.

I just needed to hear that from the pros. LOVE the forums btw. dvdfab's forums were dribble.

Also dvdfab lately has been causing my UHD h265 encodes to become out of audio sync. but the selling factor for me on clonebd was that it didn't do that at all. bought it on the spot after seeing that. KEEP UP THE KICKASS WORK GUYS!

It’s an amazing program. I love CloneBD for sure. Just wish it could crop my rips. Literally the only handicap this app has. Otherwise pure bliss. You just have to crop it after lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back