• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ford v Ferrari

thesac

Not getting the usual video and audio options. It shows only an h.264 box checked. That's the only box I get. Not the normal video boxes and no audio boxes to check at all. It finished in a few seconds after that. Using Clown BD. It is not creating my normal video and audio files. Just some tiny files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_F_Ford v Ferrari_FCB78C1F_7052FF00.ziplog
    311.7 KB · Views: 1
Not an anydvd problem. Anydvd doesn't convert anything nor can it prevent any type of video/audio/subtitle stream from being shown. ClownBD (outdated but a real program) is also not an elby/redfox program. Do you mean CloneBD?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes I use Clown BD. Not Clone. Outdated? Ha ha. Probably. It has served me well for over 15 yrs. Backed up 2 other blu rays today with no issues. Guess I am out of luck with this blu ray. Thanks anyway.

CloneBD isn't 15 years old lol. It was created by a forum member here a few years before the end of slysoft.

As James said, use CloneBD

CloneBD isn't 15 years old lol. It was created by a forum member here a few years before the end of slysoft.

As James said, use CloneBD

Clown BD is over 15 yrs old. Check your spellcheck. Maybe?

Just use CloneBD and be happy.

Thanks for the advice. Can't see dropping 112 bucks for CloneBD when Clown BD works great for me. It's just one movie. Not a big deal in my life. Very happy with Clown.

Thanks for the advice. Can't see dropping 112 bucks for CloneBD when Clown BD works great for me.
You don't have to. It's free to use, if you don't compress.

Moved thread - 3rd party program issue

Back