• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] screenpass? problem with Knives Out (blue Ray)

kzajac

Get the error/warning message about 10 minutes in, that copy is not acceptable. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_S_KNIVES_OUT_1FDC0C77_3ED55ABB.ziplog
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
According to the logfile, anydvd handles that disc just fine.

Java BD protection good playlists: 234

What exactly is it you're doing?

Playing (if so, with what, how...)?
Copying?
Converting?...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

At 6 1/2 minutes in get the message "Dear Customer The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions ....blah blah blah. The usual.
This happens with PowerDVD 17, 18 or 19.

Logfile sais anydvd should be handling that disc fine. Maybe some screenpass remnants @Pete that need to be fixed? However make sure you do NOT press resume. Restart from the beginning

Also does the same thing with Fab media player.

I want to rip to ISO. This Blu-Ray is brand new. I just wanted to know if the log file indicates any possible issues?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.0_Info_E_KNIVES_OUT_1FDC0C77_186F7FBD.ziplog
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
There's actually only 1 other topic for this title on Blu-ray, and it's a different version. Both logfiles indicate there handled just fine (playlists mentioned) maybe some Screenpass menu remnants need to her fixed.

All other reports are in the DVD section, which doesn't apply here

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the informing me about using v8.4.5.1. I forgot to mention that in addition to this being brand new, it is a Sony/Lionsgate disc. I seem to remember John Wick 3 having a ridiculous number of version/variations? Some of the above posts are what I was worried about. I might wait a bit before burning this ISO [using v8.4.5.1] to a blank BD50 and watching it on my home theatre Blu-Ray.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_E_KNIVES_OUT_1FDC0C77_186F7FBD.ziplog
    4.5 MB · Views: 11
Thanks for the informing me about using v8.4.5.1. I forgot to mention that in addition to this being brand new, it is a Sony/Lionsgate disc. I seem to remember John Wick 3 having a ridiculous number of version/variations? Some of the above posts are what I was worried about. I might wait a bit before burning this ISO [using v8.4.5.1] to a blank BD50 and watching it on my home theatre Blu-Ray.
Don't rip, don't burn, just try it on your PC.

Just did a folder back up my US retail disc & 8.4.5.1

I'll check PowerDVD. Will report back.

EDIT:
The folder back-up is playing fine with PowerDVD 17.

Last edited:
Took the file and played on my Dune player. Played without the warning. But will not work with Powedvd.

When I rip just the movie with CloneBD, it plays fine. When I rip the complete disc with CloneBD, I get the warning message.

My original disc problem and log were for a Netflix disc. I picked up a Redbox disc and it did the exact same thing. (i.e. Warning message 6 1/2 minutes in when iso played back on PowerDVD) Attached new log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_S_KNIVES_OUT_1FDC0C77_3ED55ABB.ziplog
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
Back