• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot rip KNIVES OUT

NITECRUISR

Problem with ripping Knives out using CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD8.4.4.4 beta. US version has 4 main titles (71,70,60,64). With all titles checked it starts scanning titles but then at 0% scanned tries to repair defective DVD structure. That also fails shortly thereafter at 0% with an unexpected error. Temporary workaround with only one of the above four titles checked fails in the same manner. Logfile is attached. Please advise, thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.4_Info_F_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    989.5 KB · Views: 6
Just tried AnyDVD 8.4.5.0 and CloneDVD2. Exact same problems as above. I created a new logfile with AnyDVD 8.4.5.0 and it is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.0_Info_F_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    989.8 KB · Views: 6
Same thing happened to me with all four too but have attached the 8.5.4.1 beta logfile in case it helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_F_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    979.2 KB · Views: 7
Same thing happened to me. Attached 8.5.4.1 beta logfile.

Attachments

• knives out log file.jpg
    knives out log file.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 8
The Beta 8.4.5.1 also failed on all 4...
Failed how? Error message?

EDIT:
Or a zipped elby CloneDVD2 logfile would be helpful.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me with all four too but have attached the 8.5.4.1 beta logfile in case it helps.
Looks fine to me. What is the problem? Error message? Zipped elby CloneDVD2 logfile?

Looks fine to me. What is the problem? Error message? Zipped elby CloneDVD2 logfile?
Here are two log files

Sorry for including a log file for Escape Plan. No problems with that disc...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.1_Info_E_ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS_5515B8AB_29391E58.ziplog
    886.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_E_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    974.3 KB · Views: 8
Here are two log files

Sorry for including a log file for Escape Plan. No problems with that disc...
What is the problem? Error message? Zipped elby CloneDVD2 logfile?

What is the problem? Error message? Zipped elby CloneDVD2 logfile?
Software begins 'Trying to repair defective DVD Structure... Please wait!'. It took about 10 minutes to reach 8% on the repair process. Doesn't seem to be able to fix it.

I am using anydvd 8451 beta and Latest clonedvd 2936. clone dvd is -Trying to repair dvd structure for about 15 minutes and its up to 75%- will let you know if this is successful-probably take another hour to see if its okay- I am in region 1 and Lionsgate strikes again. If this doesn't work I will try movie only and see if that works. I can not post a log file as its repairing dvd structure now- Thanks !! Added it finished repairing dvd structure and will take about 20 minutes to see if it works okay. I just finished scanning thru movie and it seem OKAY but will not watch it till later If you need log file let me know-Thanks again

Last edited:
The unchecking of the menu (the same as unchecking specific titles) isn't a fix and doesn't resolve anything (the actual problem). It's a workaround to avoid the actual issue. The only fix if there's an actual problem, is a new anydvd version that properly handles the title.

I used anydvd 8451 and clonedvd 2936 and let it do a repair of dvd structure(about 25 minutes) and then let clonedvd copy complete dvd to dvd 5.I will post log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_D_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    978.6 KB · Views: 1
I am using AnyDVD and it fails trying to copy the disk. Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_E_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    987.3 KB · Views: 2
Attached is my latest logfile for Knives Out and AnyDVD 8.4.5.1. AnyDVD now eliminates all main movie titles except 60. However, it immediately gives an error, File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader, at 0% and stops working. It no longer tries to repair the DVD structure. I tired the temporary workaround of unchecking "preserve menus" but it still gets the exact same error.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_F_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    979 KB · Views: 2
Going by the number of reports on the same title even with the new beta, is likely a new protection is not yet capable of handling.

Please hold off on new logfiles until James has had a chance to examine the current ones and perhaps post a new beta

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back