• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Midway

NITECRUISR

AnyDvd 8.4.4.1 fails at 0% with Midway US Version. Only error given is "File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_25_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader." Please see attached logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.1_Info_F_MIDWAY.ziplog
    892.8 KB · Views: 9
A temporary workaround for Midway 2019 above is to uncheck Titles 61, 70, & 71 in CloneDVD2 leaving only one of the four main titles checked, 60 (2:18:17).

AnyDvd 8.4.4.1 fails at 0% with Midway US Version. Only error given is "File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_25_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader." Please see attached logfile.
Thank you, fix is on the way...

Thanks for the quick update-It did not work for me ! I used Clonedvd and anydvd with 8442. I am in region 1 so may be different. I will post anydvd log file. Title 60 is the correct file .

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.2_Info_D_MIDWAY.ziplog
    889.1 KB · Views: 17
Anydvd_8.4.4.2 with CloneDVD worked for me after I installed 8.4.4.2 I tried to make a copy and it failed I generated a log file and tried again and it worked perfectly movie plays fine

Anydvd_8.4.4.2 with CloneDVD worked for me after I installed 8.4.4.2 I tried to make a copy and it failed I generated a log file and tried again and it worked perfectly movie plays fine

Sounds like James forgot to update some internal database file (again), not the first time a logfile was needed to force the "update". Main thing is that it worked :)

Thanks for the quick update-It did not work for me ! I used Clonedvd and anydvd with 8442. I am in region 1 so may be different. I will post anydvd log file. Title 60 is the correct file .
Please try again (after creating the logfile).

Worked the first time with 8.4.4.2 and CloneDVD2 selecting title 60. Disc plays fine.

I just tried it again with Clonedvd and anydvd8442 and it works ok. THANKS!!!

How do you create this logfile and then use it? Trying to clone Midway too and cannot figure it out.

How do you create this logfile and then use it? Trying to clone Midway too and cannot figure it out.
Create: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.52659/

Use it, you don't! They are used by staff for disc problem diagnostic purposes only.

However, in this case, it forces anydvd beta 8422 to do an update of an internal file that was overlooked in the installer, which then makes this particular disc work completely

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ohhh! The way the post was written I thought the "logfile" was used to somehow force the update to work/install. Wording. Thank you for the explanation. BTW, I unchecked 61, 70, and 71 leaving 60 and it worked!! Woo hoo!

I am using only AnyDVD - update 8.4.4.2 - and it is failing. Error File0 3 VTS_25_1.VOB 37740544 684032.
Any advice?

Ohhh! The way the post was written I thought the "logfile" was used to somehow force the update to work/install.
It does. Just create one and try again.

I am having the same the same problem as Rolleiman and James Perlingiere and creating the log file successfully brute forced a "rip video disk for hard drive" for me. We'll see what happens after I burn it.
It does. Just create one and try again.

Last edited:
Back