• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GOT Staffel 2 Disc 5 - 480 GB

ELOlover1966

Hallo Gemeinde, ich kann mir von GOT, Season2, Disc 5 keine Sicherheitskopie erstellen.

Die Disc wird mit Größe 480 GB angezeigt. Verwendet wird aktuellste ANYDVD und Clone BD. Laufwerk ist ein Pioneer BDR-209D, System WIN10.
Image erstellen auf HDD geht, richtige Größe von 47,5 GB wird angezeigt. Image brennen funktioniert auch ImgBURN, jedoch ist die Disc nicht abspielbar.

Hat jemand eine Idee ???

BTW : der Affe funktioniert auch nicht.....

AnyDVD logfile.....
CloneBD logfile....

Mache ich morgen...versuche gerade mit isobuster vorwärts zu kommen...44,94 GB; die Scheibe hat eine Sitzung, neben dem Track mit den Filminhalten taucht noch ein zusätzlicher Track SYSTEMS STREAMS auf...

Hallo, und Danke. Wie ich eine LOGDATEI erzeuge,weiß ich. Habe die Datei jetzt direkt an den Support geschickt...hier kann ich diese ja anscheinend nicht hochladen ? Jetzt habe ich es gefunden !

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_E_GOT_S2_B5A_DISC5_722B953B_D6D5EBD1.ziplog
    491.1 KB · Views: 3
The debug snapshot is the pdf doc. The file is too large to copy in here.

Attachments

• DEBUG Snapshot GOT S2D5.pdf
    358.6 KB · Views: 5
The file size issue should be fixed. A FULL CloneBD logfile is required. Use an external link to Dropbox or something else is you have to.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Warum schreiben wir hier eigentlich Englisch ???
Geht nicht : Konvertieren der BR dauert 139 Stunden....

Because I somewhat understand reading German, writing is a different ballgame

Now to answer your question, CloneBD offers to create a logfile at the end of conversion

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi :) - german forum....but i love to communicate in english.

The conversion of this disc is not possible...I received a logfile after a few hours, but the disc wasn't finished and the framerade was something like 7x10(exp -15).

So, it may help or not...that is what I got in the end.
Hope we can solve this mystery.

I am a user from the very first start of the sheep...and the fox. To my mind, I had this issue years (really a lot of years) ago in the past. But I can't imagine what it was.

So keen on hearing your thoughts...

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.7.4.GOT_S2_B5A_DISC5.cbdlog
    534.2 KB · Views: 5
Die Disc wird mit Größe 480 GB angezeigt.
There is a simple workaround:
Select "partial copy" and wait for at least half of the thumbnail images to be shown.
During this, CloneBD "learns" about the content of the disc.
Then you can go back and select "complete copy" - the estimated output size will be correct.

Google Translate:
Es gibt eine einfache Problemumgehung:
Wählen Sie "Teilkopie" und warten Sie, bis mindestens die Hälfte der Miniaturbilder angezeigt wird.
Währenddessen "lernt" CloneBD den Inhalt der Disc.
Dann können Sie zurückgehen und "Komplett kopieren" auswählen - die geschätzte Ausgabegröße ist korrekt.

Back