• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I get more upset about it than he does. :D I just want people to help @testiles not waste his time. He does this to help us maintain a list of what's not yet working so we don't have to wonder if it's something we're doing wrong or some other problem. This is an incredibly valuable tool when used correctly, but, it does require some accountability on the part of contributors. Using the latest version of the parsing tool goes a long way in helping, but, also when you do updates to let him know they are updates of existing unsupported titles, and being clear whether they are now supported or still unsupported on a given date. It shouldn't be hard to help the man keep this topic useful.

Again. You're the man! Very dedicated and not upset by all these less than perfect contributions!

I get more upset about it than he does. :D I just want people to help @testiles not waste his time. He does this to help us maintain a list of what's not yet working so we don't have to wonder if it's something we're doing wrong or some other problem. This is an incredibly valuable tool when used correctly, but, it does require some accountability on the part of contributors. Using the latest version of the parsing tool goes a long way in helping, but, also when you do updates to let him know they are updates of existing unsupported titles, and being clear whether they are now supported or still unsupported on a given date. It shouldn't be hard to help the man keep this topic useful.

Thanks, guys.

T

JOKER (Australia) -- OPD: BD_aea474ae3cc9

Oops sorry just saw this one has already been listed.

Guys,

Ch3vron was good enough to put this thread in a sticky!

But if you're reading this, I guess you already know that - lol.

That's cool - feels like now we're official! :D

Let's keep this helpful list going!

Thanks @CH3vron.

T

List re-posted.

Titles in the Unknown Status area migrate off the list end-of-day Saturday, Feb 15.

T

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0
Still doesn't work :cry:

On the list already, dude. On line 10.

Did you check?

... made note it is still unsupported as of today.

T[/QUOTE
On the list already, dude. On line 10.

Did you check?

... made note it is still unsupported as of today.

T
I checked, and the one on the list said Best Buy. Since I got mine from Amazon, I didn't think to check if the numbers were the same. Sorry.

I checked, and the one on the list said Best Buy. Since I got mine from Amazon, I didn't think to check if the numbers were the same. Sorry.

This is why I'm not a fan of listing "region, store, etc" because it makes ZERO difference where it was purchased. What matters is if it's the same OPD ID meaning the same title key. sigh. (This comment is not directed at you, you're just proving a point I've made before so I'm picking on your post :))

Back