• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Stupidity HD DVD

Rusty257

Gets to 76%, during the Feature2.EVO. Also unchecked Copy Ptotection based on....... as mentioned in another post. Did not find any posts regarding HD DVD version. Vista Busniess.

1) 6.1.7.4

2) None

3) Not burning

4) HD DVD BoG, 1, US

5) 360 HD DVD

6) Not burning

7) Not burning

8 ) Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 7230272 sectors (14121 MBytes)
Total size: 14460544 sectors (28243 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: BLADES_OF_GLORY_DOM
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

9 ) Error while reading drive M: Trying to back up BoG HD DVD

10) Did not see anythign regarding the HD DVD version

Nobody? i know this movie has annoyed everyone here for a while now, but that has all been for the DVD version.

Nobody? i know this movie has annoyed everyone here for a while now, but that has all been for the DVD version.
using xbox 360 drive, windows XP, I had no problems ripping the HDDVD to my harddrive.
I was using the last beta of anyDVD though (whatever was in that "new release" sticky thread before they switched the sticky to 6.7.1.4). I didn't switch to 6.1.7.4 until after I had ripped Blades.

EDIT: and it was Blades of "Stupidity", like you said. But it was rather funny.

hmm, i didnt use any those beta versions. i held off on buying blades until a version was out that could handle it. i will try it on a xp machine and report.

its true it was a mind bottling movie.

hmm, i didnt use any those beta versions. i held off on buying blades until a version was out that could handle it. i will try it on a xp machine and report.

its true it was a mind bottling movie.
I was waiting for that line to come around ... but it dint't ... rather mind bottling. :D

Back