• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

DOCTOR SLEEP -- OPD: BD_90a271b18453

This is a different one from the one already posted

This four titles are still unsupported. (Just tesed)

IT CHAPTER TWO -- OPD: (Germany) BD_cfa03fcce77b not supported!

Angel Has Fallen -- OPD: (Germany) BD_7ca3abb99dce

Anna -- OPD: (Germany) BD_e7bc93a6342a

Yesterday -- OPD: (Germany) BD_6f462f9f8d44

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rambo - Last blood (Germany) => UHD_RAMBO_LB -- OPD: BD_9d7bfd9ae54f

I sold this one. So I´m no longer able to test this one :(
Anybody here who has new information about Rambo - Last blood ?

kufo

Ok, I noted the 4 are still unsupported.

If no one else reports on the Status of this version of Rambo Last Blood, it will roll off the list toward the end of the month.

Thanks.

DOCTOR SLEEP -- OPD: BD_90a271b18453

This is a different one from the one already posted

Got it rshanti.

I'm assuming this is from the US. Let me know if otherwise.

@Tanquen reports this title now decrypts.

Hustlers(US) -- OPD: BD_db349d137d60

List re-posted.

T

Guys,

Anybody have up-to-date Support Status on any of these titles?....

Reported by: @hoxlund

Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 2(US) -- OPD: BD_5219030f6e8e [added Dec 16, 2019, last checked Jan 15, 2020]

Reported by: @Michael Martin

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets(France) -- OPD: BD_88360173d20b [added Jan 18, 2020]

Reported by: @Spidy69

John Wick 3(Spain) -- OPD: BD_bdeb7d1267fc [added Jan 18, 2020]

Reported by: @techguy2k5

Die Hard(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_d9143f61c585 [added Dec 2, 2019, last checked Jan 10, 2020]

Reported by: @TeddyRaspin

Rambo Last Blood(Italy) -- OPD: BD_d08eb5214260 [added Jan 18, 2020]

Reported by: @WIHanddoc

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0 [added Oct 21, 2019, last checked Jan 15, 2020]

Thanks,

T

It's a shame if people don't give updates to their posted titles. It should be in their own interest that they are supported.
Or do you think @testiles, they lose patience if they have to wait longer? Some titles stay here for a really long time.

That might be the same version of game of thrones that I have. I'll check in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@testiles, it's too bad there's no way to query the OPD to see if a particular OPD number is in the online database. I can see that being useful for maintaining this list. Maybe RedFox could build a little software tool, only accessible to you and the moderators to prevent abuse, so you could confirm the support status of a particular OPD number? @James, what do you think?

Titles below are unsupported yet. (and I think Spiderman will never be if anyone won't update OPD).

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_afa6a4b4a005
JOKER -- OPD: BD_aea474ae3cc9
SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING -- OPD: BD_f55d0868a132

Die Hard(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_d9143f61c585
still unsupported as of a few days ago, I can check again after the rip I'm doing right now completes.

Have a new one to add to the list as well:

MALEFICENT (DisneyMovieClub US) -- OPD: BD_ba78cc543b85

(and I think Spiderman will never be if anyone won't update OPD).

The way I see it, a title is either supported very quickly, or it takes forever. The titles then become uninteresting and nobody cares about them anymore.

It's a shame if people don't give updates to their posted titles. It should be in their own interest that they are supported.
Or do you think @testiles, they lose patience if they have to wait longer? Some titles stay here for a really long time.

It varies from contributors who regularly give updates on one side (like yourself) to those who post their unsupported titles and don't come back to the Redfox Forum at all afterward (probably just check the title at home until it works).

My feeling is if you're going to post your title, give regular updates but if you can't at the very least notify us when the title works.

It's the only way this list will be accurate and have value.

That might be the same version of game of thrones that I have. I'll check in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ok.

That would be good.

Titles below are unsupported yet. (and I think Spiderman will never be if anyone won't update OPD).

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_afa6a4b4a005
JOKER -- OPD: BD_aea474ae3cc9
SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING -- OPD: BD_f55d0868a132

Teddy, I'm a little confused.

Are these meant to be updates to titles on the list? Because there is no list entry for Joker with that OPD.

Also what's the status of Rambo Last Blood, requested a few posts up?

Die Hard(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_d9143f61c585
still unsupported as of a few days ago, I can check again after the rip I'm doing right now completes.

techguy2k5, let me know the result when you test today.

I need to put a date to when the title was last checked.

Have a new one to add to the list as well:

MALEFICENT (DisneyMovieClub US) -- OPD: BD_ba78cc543b85

Got it!

The way I see it, a title is either supported very quickly, or it takes forever. The titles then become uninteresting and nobody cares about them anymore.

I don't know about that.

There have been several titles on the list for over 6 months and the persons who posted patiently waited until they finally decrypted.

My hats off to them for that kind of patience -- and for being so cool about it.

T

@testiles, it's too bad there's no way to query the OPD to see if a particular OPD number is in the online database. I can see that being useful for maintaining this list. Maybe RedFox could build a little software tool, only accessible to you and the moderators to prevent abuse, so you could confirm the support status of a particular OPD number? @James, what do you think?

Well, that would definitely increase my workload, having to check 30-odd titles for support daily :eek::D.

But it would be great for the accuracy of the list.

Wouldn't mind having such a tool -- but doubt that will happen.

BTW, kufo, @TeddyRaspin is referring to the fact he posted the title's key on the thread earlier and requested it be added.

But as already discussed the developers don't pick up keys from these threads and add to the OPD.

T

There have been several titles on the list for over 6 months and the persons who posted patiently waited until they finally decrypted.

Don't get me wrong. I love your work and enthusiasm in this thread. You can be sure that I'm patient and make my weekly updates. Also I can confirm the a working title will be posted as far as it works for me.
I know that you spent a lot of time in this thread and I'm glad to have this OPD list on page 1.

kufo

Last edited:
But as already discussed the developers don't pick up keys from these threads and add to the OPD.
I know this fact, but I wonder how they get information. Especially with titles in many different OPD versions. Perhaps I missed that in an already related post.
I think they buy some titles, but. It's impossible ( expensive) to buy all of them. I think Jsnes or Pete wrote that a long time ago.

I know this fact, but I wonder how they get information. Especially with titles in many different OPD versions. Perhaps I missed that in an already related post.
This information is not shared. The mystery continues...

Sometimes mystery is like magic. It just works. And if you look behind the curtain it's just plain the same trick.

Back