• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

@SamuriHL thanks for your work creating, updating and maintaining the parser, much appreciated! :thankyou:

When you posted that first parser I bet you never thought there'd be this many versions released...that post could do with a release history listing the feature updates! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

--michael

I removed the history section because I want people to focus on how to use it instead of what's changed. I think at this point it's become as useful as it can. @testiles is going to absolutely love the two changes I made last night. We just need to make sure everyone grabs this last version. It'll go a very long way in helping to support this thread.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks like this new Parser version prevents using old logfiles (since the title may actually be currently supported).

Great feature!!!

@SamuriHL thanks for your work creating, updating and maintaining the parser, much appreciated!

I second that !!!

When you posted that first parser I bet you never thought there'd be this many versions released

LOL!

I removed the history section because I want people to focus on how to use it instead of what's changed.

Agreed!

I think the important thing is to make sure to use the most current version and take advantage of it's improved functionality -- not what iterations the tool has gone through in the past.

We just need to make sure everyone grabs this last version. It'll go a very long way in helping to support this thread.

(y)

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_afa6a4b4a005 (German) not supportet

Hi Dave088.

This title is on line 2 of the list.

T

[QUOTE = "kufo, Beitrag: 512477, Mitglied: 53978"] Mein wöchentliches Update:

Diese 3 Titel werden immer noch nicht unterstützt:

Angel Has Fallen -- OPD: (Germany) BD_7ca3abb99dce

Anna -- OPD: (Germany) BD_e7bc93a6342a

Yesterday -- OPD: (Germany) BD_6f462f9f8d44

Last edited:

Not with me
Rambo - Last Blood (Germany) => UHD_RAMBO_LB - OPD: BD_9d7bfd9ae54f is not supported!

Last edited:

Ein neuer ist:

Rambo - Last Blood (Deutschland) => UHD_RAMBO_LB - OPD: BD_9d7bfd9ae54f wird nicht unterstützt! [/ QUOTE]
Please use Google translator and post in English.

Not with me
Rambo - Last Blood (Germany) => UHD_RAMBO_LB - OPD: BD_9d7bfd9ae54f is not supported!
Please use Google translator and post in English.

Jaws_1 is absolutely right snoopy0815.

Post in English only on this thread please.

I have no idea what you're saying.

Will await your English re-post.

T

Snoopy0815 said that these 3 titles are still unsupported. I'll test that tomorrow for my own.

kufo

Snoopy0815 said that these 3 titles are still unsupported. I'll test that tomorrow for my own.

kufo

I see.

Thanks for the assist, kufo.

Since these are titles you listed, I'll just wait to get your usual weekly update :=)

T

oh, ok - see that the AD Astra UK version is identical to the German one. Thanks for the hint.

Best practice is to find your title on the list and if so, see if your OPD ID is already there.

T

[QUOTE = "Jaws_1, Beitrag: 512847, Mitglied: 156488"] Bitte verwenden Sie den Google Übersetzer und posten Sie in englischer Sprache. [/ QUOTE]
I missed this one :rolleyes:

IT CHAPTER TWO -- OPD: BD_cfa03fcce77b not supported!
not with me either

What about reading? ;) It's already in the list on page one at place 19. Perhaps you misunderstood me: I wasn't missing this title in the list. I just forgot to post it in my weekly update :D

This four titles are still unsupported. (Just tesed)

IT CHAPTER TWO -- OPD: (Germany) BD_cfa03fcce77b not supported!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rambo - Last blood (Germany) => UHD_RAMBO_LB -- OPD: BD_9d7bfd9ae54f

I sold this one. So I´m no longer able to test this one :(
Anybody here who has new information about Rambo - Last blood ?

kufo

@snoopy0815
If title is with a special OPD is marked as "unsupported" this will be the same result for every user on every drive. You´re free to use an other programm for your testing, but at the moment theres no chance for a working backup with AnyDVD.

Back