• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Terminator Dark fate issues

hdtvjeff

Terminator Dark fate UHD

I was able to rip this by opening up the contents of the UHD in windows explorer and it did copy to my hard drive but it was encrypted

ANYDVD says unable to process come back later

Tried
C:\Program Files(x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe" -syslog

I could not get a log

I do have the attached photo included if this helps

Is it because this title is so new, ANYDVD doesn't have the info in its online database yet.

If I copy those contents on my HD to a blank 100GB disk, when it is updated on the server would I then be able to re rip it but this time its unencrypted?

Thanks !

Attachments

• status.JPG
    status.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
ANYDVD says unable to process come back later
Does that mean AnyDVD won't notice the disc at all?
If the explorer notices the disc, you should be able to get a protected ISO with AnyDVD.
This file can be mounted for your further work. So there's no need for burning a still protected file.

What about right click on the AnyDVD icon in your task bar and then choose "create logfile"?
This should be possible.

The screenshot tells everything that's needed. Anydvd can see the disc just fine. This is nothing more than a currently unsupported uhd disc. It's the exact 'error' message that's mentioned in the sticky thread I linked earlier.

Oh @hdtvjeff you need to set your drive hardware region if you often use DVD's too. Or sooner or later you WILL encounter DVD decryption problems. Make sure anydvd is NOT running (tray icon not active), when you go into windows device manager.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Here is a screenshot of the contents of the movie structure dumped onto the hard drive.

Notice WMP cannot render the file...I know that is because it is encrypted, just surprised it transferred over to my PC from the disk.

Still, one day when this movie is inthe ANYDVD database, can I burn this to a 100gb disk and then have ANYDVD see it and uncrypt it, would that be possible?

Attachments

• render.JPG
    render.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey Guys,

Here is a screenshot of the contents of the movie structure dumped onto the hard drive.

Notice WMP cannot render the file...I know that is because it is encrypted, just surprised it transferred over to my PC from the disk.

Still, one day when this movie is inthe ANYDVD database, can I burn this to a 100gb disk and then have ANYDVD see it and uncrypt it, would that be possible?

Hey hdtvjeff.

If you want to get a rip of the UHD on your computer for decryption later when AnyDVD supports the title, best practice is to create a protected .iso using AnyDVD's Rip-To-Image.

(Right-click the AnyDVD icon in your system tray bottom right corner of the screen, click "Rip To Image", check "Keep Protection", click "Copy Disk" -- in case you're unfamiliar)

Once, support is added, you would be able to play this .iso on your computer. You would also be able to burn the movie to a disc using this .iso and ImgBurn.

I don't know if your method of copying encrypted files would ever work, but I know this does. :=)

T

Hey hdtvjeff.

If you want to get a rip of the UHD on your computer for decryption later when AnyDVD supports the title, best practice is to create a protected .iso using AnyDVD's Rip-To-Image.

(Right-click the AnyDVD icon in your system tray bottom right corner of the screen, click "Rip To Image", check "Keep Protection", click "Copy Disk" -- in case you're unfamiliar)

Once, support is added, you would be able to play this .iso on your computer. You would also be able to burn the movie to a disc using this .iso and ImgBurn.

I don't know if your method of copying encrypted files would ever work, but I know this does. :=)

T
AHHHHH thank you thank you, thank you as to the other great folks here.

I have over 200 TB in storage, for my own personal library. I have many 16tb drives, cant wait for the 18 and 20tb variants to come out !

Again guys, thanks !

AHHHHH thank you thank you, thank you as to the other great folks here.

No problem!

Glad that info helps.

I have over 200 TB in storage,

Nice!!

I think I do too if you add up all the external USB HD's.

I have many 16tb drives, cant wait for the 18 and 20tb variants to come out !

Ok, the highest I have is 8T.

Waiting for the 16T's to go down some in price.

Wasn't aware there are now 18-20T's on the way.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too!

T

Hey hdtvjeff.

T
Testiles,

Would creating an ISO then burning it back to disk be lossless and the original size as the original source UHD?

Does imgburn handle 100GB disks?

Thank you !

16TB now down to $385

Right now, I'm paying $130 + tax for an 8T.

When the 16T is under $260, I'll pick one up (otherwise, better to get 2 8T's)

Would creating an ISO then burning it back to disk be lossless and the original size as the original source UHD?

Yes, you're burning a nearly exact image of the original disc.

So it has the original size.

Does imgburn handle 100GB disks?

Yes.

Imgburn does, but what about your player?

Excellent question.

Because few players do.

Sony UBP-X700 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player

EDIT: I have a Panasonic UB-900 and it plays UHD titles on 100G BD-R discs.

Not sure of the 700, but here's a thread that mentions it:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/4k-uhd-stand-alone-players-question.74534/

It seems to indicate the player will play BD-XL discs (which hold 100G) but will only play files 66G or less (just the first 2 layers).

T

Last edited:
Sony UBP-X700 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player
I use this player too, but never had a burnt BD XL for playback. I've tested with a BD XL RW.
This disc wasn't recognized when I inserted it. I bet you'll have no luck with this. BD DL 50 GB, burnt with a Pioneer burner play just fine for me.
I have a UBP-X800 and it plays UHD titles on 100G BD-R discs. /QUOTE]
This could be your solution
This could be your solution.

Last edited:
Right now, I'm paying $130 + tax for an 8T.

When the 16T is under $260, I'll pick one up (otherwise, better to get 2 8T's)

Yes, you're burning a nearly exact image of the original disc.

So it has the original size.

Yes.

Excellent question.

Because few players do.

I have a UBP-X800 and it plays UHD titles on 100G BD-R discs.

Not sure of the 700, would have to look it up...

T

Have not even unboxed the 700 yet, I guess I need to find out soon whether it does handle 100gb disks.

When I was using my 8tb ( have like 8 of them) I bought seagate external, took it apart and then used the drive internally, was easy to do and chaeaper than their standalone 8tb internals

Have not even unboxed the 700 yet, I guess I need to find out soon whether it does handle 100gb disks.

When I was using my 8tb ( have like 8 of them) I bought seagate external, took it apart and then used the drive internally, was easy to do and chaeaper than their standalone 8tb internals

I don't quite understand.

I use 8T external USB. Have no capacity to use them internally.

T

I don't quite understand.

I use 8T external USB. Have no capacity to use them internally.

T

I can store 20 Hard drives on my PC, so I buy an external Drive, tear apart the casing extract the Hard drive and put it into one of my hard drives cages in the PC

Back to the Sony PLayer, think I have a problem

The Sony UBP-X700 will play BDXL-R disks providing that the content does not exceed ~66GB of data (i.e. data written only to the first 2 layers

I might have to get your 800 model, that will pay BDXL up to 100GB unlike the 700?

For ripping there is no use to connect it to the Sata bus. The speed in ripping to HDD can be managed by USB 3 just fine.

I think that's what he tried to explain @testiles.

Ok.

Well, I have no HD SATA connections.

Only the USB HD's I mentioned.

T

Back