• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

S.O.A Season 1 Disc 2 and Season 3 Disc 4 issues

dlambert22

I am having issues with these two disc's any help would be greatly appreciated

Not a hardware issue. That's a clonedvd logfile. Post moved. That said, please read this https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.53139/ we need a LOT more info before we can even begin to assist you

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
First and foremost I have sent any and all information that I can pull from this issues with the software and it is throwing a PS 10 and telling me that it is an invalid block start code so I am not really understanding how it is an anydvd issue

I am having issues with these two disc's any help would be greatly appreciated
You have come here with trouble on several discs over the past year or so. For some reason you never post an AnyDVD log until requested that you do so. After this much time you should know an AnyDVD log is needed if you suspect it is an AnyDVD issue. You also don't say WHAT the issue(s) is/are. An error? Won't play correctly? No valid Titles? Too many Titles?

well here it is and I apologize that I suffer from a TBI and forget how these processes work but clonedvd is what throws the errors not anydvd so I always assume that the log needs to be done through clonedvd . but here is what I am going to assume is the logfile for the S1 D2 of S.O.A

and hopefully this is the logfile for S3 D4 and it states the same thing as the first one

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info.ziplog
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
well here it is and I apologize that I suffer from a TBI and forget how these processes work but clonedvd is what throws the errors not anydvd so I always assume that the log needs to be done through clonedvd . but here is what I am going to assume is the logfile for the S1 D2 of S.O.A
Are you serious with TBI? Then I apologize for the forum community here. If not then I think this is not funny and a bit over the top to sound so.

Are you serious with TBI? Then I apologize also in the name of Ch3vr0n for the forum community here. If not then I think this is not funny and a bit over the top to sound so.
I am very serious I have a TBI , PTSD and I would never joke about any and all of that .I served in Iraq so I have lots of issues with memory not that its an excuse for my lack there of knowledge on all of these programs . Its just in the past when I had these issue's back when the program was with slysoft my memory wasn't as bad as it has become . So I apologize for always forgetting to attach certain things and put more details into things

Again - then our apologies. And agreed - this is not funny at all. I hope your files will lead to a positive feedback that solves your issue with these discs.

Unfortunately those are NOT anydvd logfiles. Those are AnyDVD system information files. Please read the instructions carefully. You need to INSERT the problematic discs, then rightclick the tray icon and click "create logfile". Anydvd will then tell you where the files are located, THOSE are the ones we need :) The thing is, you say you encounter an error, but you're not saying WHAT the actual error is. The exact error message is needed (or a screenshot of it).

The reason for the AnyDVD is that (i'll assume you use anydvd for decrypting) that they''ll contain more detailed disc info (and information not present in cloneDVD's logfiles).

Ok I got it now and as you can see I am horrible at this but here is the S.O.A S3 D4 logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_E_NEW.ziplog
    164.6 KB · Views: 1
and this is S1 D2 and it tells me the same error

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_E_SONSOFANARCHY12.ziplog
    156.4 KB · Views: 1
Ok I got it now and as you can see I am horrible at this but here is the S.O.A S3 D4 logfile
You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc. But this doesn't look like an original. Probably a defective conterfeit?

and this is S1 D2 and it tells me the same error
You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc. But this doesn't look like an original. Probably a defective conterfeit?

Moved to AnyDVD section.

Back