• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

repair of defective disk structure

Lukas

I would like to know what this process means when ANY DVD will repair the disc and then copy the files from it, what happens in this process and what repairs to the original media? thank you for the explanation and initiation in this matter :)

I would like to know what this process means when ANY DVD will repair the disc and then copy the files from it, what happens in this process and what repairs to the original media? thank you for the explanation and initiation in this matter :)
If the vobu addresses in the ifo files are incorrect, all vob files are scanned and vobu addresses corrected.

Can someone please help me with this issue with S.O.A S:1 D:2 ? I will attach the file

Attachments

• issues 3.txt
    625 KB · Views: 1
Can someone please help me with this issue with S.O.A S:1 D:2 ? I will attach the file
Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Please create your own troubleshooting thread.

Back