• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Running Simultaneous Copies

wrldtvlr

I'm about 7TB through ripping a rather extensive library. The only thing that makes this remotely doable is to be able to use both DVD drives in my desktop machine. However, I'm not convinced that AnyDVD was written to run two copies at the same time. Unless I'm very careful to stagger inserting discs, it seems that things get messed up. Is it possible that there is some shared memory or variables that conflict? Any hints on how to make this work better?

I'm about 7TB through ripping a rather extensive library. The only thing that makes this remotely doable is to be able to use both DVD drives in my desktop machine. However, I'm not convinced that AnyDVD was written to run two copies at the same time. Unless I'm very careful to stagger inserting discs, it seems that things get messed up. Is it possible that there is some shared memory or variables that conflict? Any hints on how to make this work better?

I had 2 internal and 2 external drives on same pc when I moved to movie only rips of my collection. Was using eac3to to demux and TSMuxer to remux. I ran all 4 at the same time. I still buy discs every couple months and will rip 2 or 3 at same time.

Use multiple copies of elby CloneDVD.

Hmm. It is quite strange, as the problem isn't consistent. I have a single desktop machine with more than enough memory/cpu (I6770K) to multiplex one LG DVD burner and one Sony BD burner. Don't care about burning anymore, but it's nice to be able to stagger rip DVDs using mkMKV for my Plex media library.

After reading the AnyDVD FAQ, I'm starting to suspect that one of both of my drives are starting to fade. I might just pick up one or two inexpensive new drives and see if that improves things.

Back