• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

converting for new Ipod nano ("fat")

marcel

I just purchased the new Nano, and I'm trying to use CloneDvd Mobile for the first time. In the HTML instructions I see an option for 320x240 output, but I don't see this option in the program itself. I have tried both "iPod Video" and "iPod Video 5. gen (hires)", but neither seem to have this resolution option.

Is there a simple option I overlooked, or do I need to wait for a future update of CloneDvd Mobile to support the new iPod nano?

Thanks

I just purchased the new Nano, and I'm trying to use CloneDvd Mobile for the first time. In the HTML instructions I see an option for 320x240 output, but I don't see this option in the program itself. I have tried both "iPod Video" and "iPod Video 5. gen (hires)", but neither seem to have this resolution option.

Is there a simple option I overlooked, or do I need to wait for a future update of CloneDvd Mobile to support the new iPod nano?

Thanks

If you are converting a 16:9 widescreen movie, the correct resolution should be 320x180. (think about it: 320x240 is 4:3).
Though I don't know the new iPod nano, so I can't say if this will work at all.

Ok, that makes sense. No point encoding the black bars!

I believe the new iPods support exactly the same video formats and bitrates, with the addition of supporting H.264/AVC up to 2500kbps (as opposed to 1500 on the last models) using the baseline profile 3.0 (before, it was a low-complexity version of baseline profile).

None of this should affect CloneDVD mobile, though, as it converts for the iPod into MPEG-4 and doesn't yet encode to any kind of iPod compatible H.264/AVC

ok i also have the new ipod nano with video, its brilliant, but wen i convert my films for it, they wont play, now they play within itunes and my ipod knows they are on my ipod but still wont play, is there an update and do i use ipod video or ipod 5th gen (hires) wats the real difference??

I look forward to the definitive answer to this issue, I am yet to purchase this aspect of Clone as well as other required bits of software, getting the support before my purchases would encourage me to spend the
Total USD 133.00

Back