• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD DVD on DVD9

Rusty257

I thought i had heard or ready somewhere that you could create a HD DVD on a DVD9. I would have to assume you possibly could by say keeping the disc structure there, removing everything in the TS folder except the feature.evo files. burn one disc with feature.evo and the other with feature1.evo. thus giving you the full movie but on two discs. havent had time to dink around with it, but anyone know how or IF it is possible?

I thought i had heard or ready somewhere that you could create a HD DVD on a DVD9. I would have to assume you possibly could by say keeping the disc structure there, removing everything in the TS folder except the feature.evo files. burn one disc with feature.evo and the other with feature1.evo. thus giving you the full movie but on two discs. havent had time to dink around with it, but anyone know how or IF it is possible?

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=126676

I don't think you need scenarist exactly. You need something that can author the HD DVD. Ulead has some software that'll do it which I think you could use. But you will need SOMETHING that can author the HD DVD structure.

Also remember that quality is lost on this and bet some of the HD technology picture in picture etc... is as well.

when you say structure are you referring to more than just the files needed? becuase arent they all ready there? disc has been decrpyted and ripped.

bonus features dont matter to me, u may watch them once then never again. just take up space. also for quality i would be fine with 720p, but that would be have to be re-encoded to hard set it to that.

Also why would quality be lost? if most evo files are close the the limit of a dvd9, that full file would/should keep its full 1080p perfection correct?

Back