• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

So, back to you @gantz , you don't have an UN-supported disc but instead an unsupported UHD drive. :=)

There are ways to make your drive "friendly" that you can find on lots of other threads on the site.

T

That's good looking out SamuriHL.

Thanks for all your work on this tool. On this thread, we really couldn't do without it (y) :coolman:

T

No worries. I'm actually making some other changes as we speak now that I'm in the code. Should provide us all with more information about these titles. I'll post it in a bit once I'm done messing with it.

No worries. I'm actually making some other changes as we speak now that I'm in the code. Should provide us all with more information about these titles. I'll post it in a bit once I'm done messing with it.

Sounds fantastic!!!

Looking forward to it.

T

Alright I've uploaded a new version that should save us a lot of headaches, especially you testiles. The output will now look similar to this:

GOTUHD_S8_D1_B5 -- OPD: BD_72564980a071 already supported!

THE MARTIAN -- ERROR: bus encryption failure. Check that drive is supported : HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.00

ONCE_UPON_A_TIME_IN_HOLLYWOOD -- OPD: BD_812eb3a21bd3 not supported!

(NOTE: These are EXAMPLES of the types of output we now have. Please do not process those titles :))

Alright I've uploaded a new version that should save us a lot of headaches, especially you testiles. The output will now look similar to this:

GOTUHD_S8_D1_B5 -- OPD: BD_72564980a071 already supported!

THE MARTIAN -- ERROR: bus encryption failure. Check that drive is supported : HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.00

ONCE_UPON_A_TIME_IN_HOLLYWOOD -- OPD: BD_812eb3a21bd3 not supported!

(NOTE: These are EXAMPLES of the types of output we now have. Please do not process those titles :))

Man, that is awesome, SamuriHL!!!

Can't wait to get new titles to try it out.

Heck, I think I'll try it with some old ones to see it tell me "Supported". :D

Yes, this will save a LOT of time and effort.

Bravo, guy !!! :dance:

T

Heck, I think I'll try it with some old ones to see it tell me "Supported

Ok, actually it's getting its info from the logfile itself, so my old logfiles, even though the title is working now, say 'Unsupported" because that's what they were at the time.

Just wanted to clarify that.

But this additional information is very much needed.

It's great SamuriHL.

T

Last edited:
Just re-posted the list.

The title with Unknown Status leaves the list Wednesday 1/22.

T

@testiles

Angel hast fallen UHD_AHF OPD BD_84c2606f98e9 (German)

This title not working.

Hi xellex.

That title is on the list -- on line 5.

It was reported back at the end of December.

I'll notate that it's still unsupported as of today.

T

Amazon.ca Canadian edition.
ZOMBIELAND_DOUBLE_TAP -- OPD: BD_5164b484672a not supported

You can check that by looking for fmts files on the disc. I've not seen if this one's 2.1 or not so that'd be good to check.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Natural -- OPD: (Japan) BD_ff090730750f
Godzilla King of The Monsters -- OPD: (Japan) BD_658fad4e5cd7
Easy Rider -- OPD: (Japan) BD_30c4a70ebae7
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood -- OPD: (Japan) BD_d6eabca190d7

Now Supported!

@James, would it make sense for AnyDVD to detect an FMTS file type in the BDMV/STREAM folder on an UHD disc and then display that the disc is AACS V2.1? Or is that file type only necessary but not sufficient to make the disc have AACS V2.1?

Back