• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Not working:
MALEFICENT_MISTRESS_OF_EVIL -- OPD: BD_e4a1cc81d00d
Amazon.ca Canadian version.
MALEFICENT (US) -- OPD: BD_4f334ea4d30d
MALEFICENT_MISTRESS_OF_EVIL (US) -- OPD: BD_e4a1cc81d00d

We have a couple of Maleficent UHDs not working I see.

rdodolak, mbarnstijn beat you to the punch submitting Mistress of Evil :=).

Added these two titles...

... and re-posted the List.

T

@testiles

My weekly update :)

Angel hast fallen UHD_AHF OPD BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Anna UHD_ANNA OPD BD_BD_e7bc93a6342a(German)

Yesterday YESTERDAY OPD BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

This three titles still not working.

I would be happy if even a single one of these is supported in the near future :)

The titles are in good hands here in any case (y)

kufo

Cannot upload log file, It's show "upload file too large". Click Link for log file
There must be a mistake in creating the file. I never had a log file bigger than 5 MB.
Did you try to create a new one?

@testiles

My weekly update :)

Angel hast fallen UHD_AHF OPD BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Anna UHD_ANNA OPD BD_BD_e7bc93a6342a(German)

Yesterday YESTERDAY OPD BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

This three titles still not working.

I would be happy if even a single one of these is supported in the near future :)

The titles are in good hands here in any case (y)

kufo

As always, update much appreciated, kufo.

The Martian (2015)
OPD : AnyDVD_OPD_Parser shows : ERROR: OPD information not found. Please check the log manually for errors in processing this disc.

gantz, my guess is that for some reason the log file is not in standard format.

But maybe @SamuriHL can offer better insight into what may be causing this error message from the Parser.

There must be a mistake in creating the file. I never had a log file bigger than 5 MB.

Agreed!

T

Title not yet working:

The Commuter (UK):
OPTU4083 -- OPD: BD_879dc4d155f3

Hi again

A new spanish title that doesn´t work

John Wick 3 -- OPD: BD_bdeb7d1267fc

Thanks!!

gantz, my guess is that for some reason the log file is not in standard format.

But maybe @SamuriHL can offer better insight into what may be causing this error message from the Parser.

Maybe people could read the error message and do what it says. LOL The disc is dirty/defective causing the log file to be corrupt on creation.

Code:
  0.00s: AnyDVD HD 8.4.4.0
Coordinated universal time is Sat Jan 18 07:31:25 2020
Local time is Sat Jan 18 14:31:25 2020
  0.13s: Drive: Z:, disabled: 0, don't touch: 0, capture: 0
  0.13s: copy protection based on unreadable sectors: 400
  0.13s: patch: 69f
  0.13s: AIscan: 1
  0.13s: sbresult: 043CECA0
  0.13s: getInteger(0): 1
  0.13s: medium state: 2
  0.13s: ready
  0.14s: busy
  0.73s: Drive Z: unlocked!
  0.81s: mode 0
  0.84s: Drive  0 (not set!)
  0.84s: get_capacity_disc_info 25562432
  0.84s: get_capacity 25562432
  0.84s: dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
  0.84s: Layer 0 End: 0
  0.84s: extract_content data reset 0, io->stop 25562432
  0.84s: layer 1 reserved free
  1.59s: standard udf
  1.61s: label THE MARTIAN
  2.33s: AACS!
 12.84s: HD type: 1
 13.16s: MKB version 68
 13.16s: MKB type 48141003
 13.16s: driveSupportsBusEncryption 1
 13.19s: discRequiresBusEncryption 1
 13.20s: SendKey failed, sense 5:6f:1
 13.20s: Failed to send host key (bus encryption)
 13.20s: path /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO
 13.31s: Sending Patchlevel 0
 13.31s: mode 0 0x0

That's not how the log is supposed to look. Hence the error from the parser.

Maybe people could read the error message and do what it says. LOL The disc is dirty/defective causing the log file to be corrupt on creation.

SamuriHL,

please point out to the community how they can see that. It's not a really obvious error message. My guess it's the bus encryption but let us know.

Um...compare it to any valid log and you'll see exactly what I said. That's NOT how the log file is supposed to look.

Title not yet working:

The Commuter (UK):
OPTU4083 -- OPD: BD_879dc4d155f3
RAMBO LAST BLOOD -- OPD: BD_d08eb5214260 (Italy UHD 4K)

not supported yet.
Hi again

A new spanish title that doesn´t work

John Wick 3 -- OPD: BD_bdeb7d1267fc

Thanks!!

Hey guys.

Added these and they'll post tonight.

Never looked at a log in detail. Just submitted it.

I have to admit, I haven't really looked at a lot of log files either.

Looking at this one really doesn't tell me much (lol).

I think that may be true for a lot of people. They just use the Parser to get an OPD to submit an UN-supported title here, with no knowledge of how the logfile works etc.

So, if they can't get the OPD from the Parser, they may not be sure what to do next...

I was apparently right when I guessed this particular logfile did not have standard format.

@gantz seems SamuriHL is saying that the culprit is your disc which may be dirty or defective.

Try cleaning it and see if that will help.

Finger crossed 'cause we really do need that OPD to add your title to the list...

T

I have to admit, I haven't really looked at a lot of log files either.

Looking at this one really doesn't tell me much (lol).

I think that may be true for a lot of people. They just use the Parser to get an OPD to submit an UN-supported title here, with no knowledge of how the logfile works etc.

So, if they can't get the OPD from the Parser, they may not be sure what to do next...

I was apparently right when I guessed this particular logfile did not have standard format.

@gantz seems SamuriHL is saying that the culprit is your disc which may be dirty or defective.

Try cleaning it and see if that will help.

Finger crossed 'cause we really do need that OPD to add your title to the list...

T

The log parser is just that...a parser. It's not called "anydvd log magician." Meaning it can't magically make data appear that isn't there. There are VERY few reasons that a proper log isn't generated. THE most common issue is a defective/dirty disc. 99% of the time that is the case. I tell people to check the log because the data the parser is looking for isn't in it. I guess I can change the messaging but there's really no way for the parser to know why the data is missing. It simply knows it's not there which means the log is fubar.

Oh FFS.....there's a reason the log wasn't generated properly. The AnyDVD status made it quite clear.

HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.00

Any guesses as to why it didn't work now? AnyDVD does NOT work with official UHD drives.

The log parser is just that...a parser. It's not called "anydvd log magician." Meaning it can't magically make data appear that isn't there. There are VERY few reasons that a proper log isn't generated. THE most common issue is a defective/dirty disc. 99% of the time that is the case. I tell people to check the log because the data the parser is looking for isn't in it. I guess I can change the messaging but there's really no way for the parser to know why the data is missing. It simply knows it's not there which means the log is fubar.

Not blaming the Parser here.

Just trying to determine what people should do if the Parser can't find the OPD Id.

I guess one answer is try cleaning and re-cleaning the disc...

Oh FFS.....there's a reason the log wasn't generated properly. The AnyDVD status made it quite clear.

HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.00

Any guesses as to why it didn't work now? AnyDVD does NOT work with official UHD drives.

... and another is to make sure to use a UHD-friendly drive (LOL).

Good catch.

T

Parser is updated in the second post. It MAY provide a hint if you're not using a friendly drive. And for ones where it can't find the OPD information, I've made a suggestion to post the log so one of us that are familiar with the logs can look at it. That should help cut down on the issues for now.

Parser is updated in the second post. It MAY provide a hint if you're not using a friendly drive. And for ones where it can't find the OPD information, I've made a suggestion to post the log so one of us that are familiar with the logs can look at it. That should help cut down on the issues for now.

That's good looking out SamuriHL.

Thanks for all your work on this tool. On this thread, we really couldn't do without it (y) :coolman:

T

Back