• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive??

I don't use any of it. All protection is provided by Windows 10 on my machine. After installing AnyDVD, everything worked fine. When I turned my computer on the next day, this issue appeared without me installing anything from the categories you named. All software I used (or [re]installed) at the time were Subtitle Workshop, eac3to, tsMuxeR, Avidemux, SubRip, Audacity, Media Player Classic and PowerDVD, lots of them in portable version.
Can you please post an AnyDVD System Information file?

James said:
All looking good. Your drive works fine ion explorer, but AnyDVD says it is disabled?

The issue ocurred only once and everything seems fine at the moment. But I am afraid it could come back. I could not see the drive anywhere except Device Manager, where it had exclamation mark.

Last edited:
I have the same issue, AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D!
I have re-installed the software rebooting each time and reinstalled the drive but nothing i do seems to fix the problem.
I replaced the AnyDVD.sys file with a known working one
no third party antivirus installed
any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
I have the same issue, AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D!
I have re-installed the software rebooting each time and reinstalled the drive but nothing i do seems to fix the problem.
I replaced the AnyDVD.sys file with a known working one
no third party antivirus installed
any ideas?
unit ready failed, sense 2:30:0 // **** INCOMPATIBLE MEDIUM INSTALLED

Please insert another disc, which the drive can read.

Back