• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYDvd 8.4.4.0 Angel has Fallen

Jim Schwartz

1) I tried using the current release and I've used the beta, too. I currently have the 8.4.4.0 beta installed.
2) I tried using the current release and also the beta with the disable LibDVDNav checkbox checked. It didn't help.
3) When I try to make a .m4v version of the DVD, it stops after a minute. the file created it just 70mb.
Title of the disc: Angel has Fallen
there is no error message, but I noticed it's selecting chapter 2 which is 8 minutes long. When I try selecting chapter 51, I had to check the disable libdvdNav check box and it worked.

Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_E_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN.ziplog
    871.6 KB · Views: 0
I receive the following error and ANYDvd aborts. I deleted the key it created in the cache and tried again. No difference, same error on VTS 03. I think it will take a programming fix. Error is : FileIO 3 VTS_03_1.VOB 16672768 366592

I receive the following error and ANYDvd aborts. I deleted the key it created in the cache and tried again. No difference, same error on VTS 03. I think it will take a programming fix. Error is : FileIO 3 VTS_03_1.VOB 16672768 366592
This title has been fixed for quite a while now. More than likely it is a dirty/defective disc. But until you supply an AnyDVD log from the disc, no one will know.

Created a log file and sent it. Disk is clean and scratch free. In the past, when I had such a error, I found a newer version of the program to download which solved the problem. I have the current 8.4.0.0 this time. Will wait for a Support reply to see if my problem can be resolved. Thanks.

Just because it looks clean doesn't mean it is. The human eye can't see microscopic defects, a drive laser can. We've had this happen again oh the forums pretty recently.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The usual and hardest problem for programmers to fix; user error. Seems I did not have the latest version of 8.4.4.0. So downloaded it and the problem is solved. This electronic stuff is pretty neat. Thanks all.

Back