• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Aeneas72, I noted that both these are still not supported.

Best of UHD entered the list at the end of October.

Approaching two months for Amerika.

As said before, may be a marathon. (lol)

Thanks.

Ok, kevbo, I'm confused here.

I never heard of an OPD changing and the one you mentioned today is the same as you provided yesterday (??).

But I'm glad the title is working.

Taking back off the list.

Ok, thanks!

Hey TeflongFong.

I'll add Joker tonight.

I take it this is US?

I'm trying to always include the country of purchase if possible going forward.

It doesn't relate at all to whether or not a disc will work, but it's good to know for tracking purposes...

T
Yes, this is US...will do going forward. Thanks.

@exaltwolve reports the following title is now supported:

The Mule(Italy) -- OPD: BD_756a3477ba59 [added Dec 4, 2019]

Removed from list.

List re-posted.

G'Night, folks!

T

The Natural -- OPD: (Japan) BD_ff090730750f
Godzilla King of The Monsters -- OPD: (Japan) BD_658fad4e5cd7
Easy Rider -- OPD: (Japan) BD_30c4a70ebae7
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood -- OPD: (Japan) BD_d6eabca190d7

Not Working.

Weird. The drive behaves as if it is "unfriendly". But you say other UHD discs work with this drive?
Yes James I have ripped about 90 UHD with this drive. Including after I tried this disc. ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02 is the drive and firmware. That is actually the drive, it has not been cross flashed.

I also successfully used MakeMKV on this disc to extract the MKV file as well as made a full backup with MakeMKV. The behaviour with anydvd for this disc is consistent everytime I put that disc in.

Feel free to PM me it it helps

The Natural -- OPD: (Japan) BD_ff090730750f
Godzilla King of The Monsters -- OPD: (Japan) BD_658fad4e5cd7
Easy Rider -- OPD: (Japan) BD_30c4a70ebae7
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood -- OPD: (Japan) BD_d6eabca190d7

Not Working.

Ok, got it kitaT.

T

List re-posted.

Titles in the Unknown Status section roll off the list 1/12.

T

@testiles

Angel hast fallen UHD_AHF OPD BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Anna UHD_ANNA OPD BD_BD_e7bc93a6342a(German)

Yesterday YESTERDAY OPD BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

This three titles still not working.

Thanks again for your great job in this topic (y)

Last edited:
@testiles
Deadpool 2 Super Duper cut decrypts
Die Hard does not

Ok, great techguy25.

Removed Deadpool 2 and updated Die Hard.

That was the last of the titles with Unknown Status this week.

Thanks.

@testiles

Angel hast fallen UHD_AHF OPD BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Anna UHD_ANNA OPD BD_BD_e7bc93a6342a(German)

Yesterday YESTERDAY OPD BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

This three titles still not working.

Thanks again for your great job in this topic (y)

Thanks for saying that kufo!

Your weekly updates certainly make things easier. :)

So thumbs up for that!

Made note all your titles remain UN-supported...

T

Weird. The drive behaves as if it is "unfriendly". But you say other UHD discs work with this drive?
Yes James I have ripped about 90 UHD with this drive. Including after I tried this disc. ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02 is the drive and firmware. That is actually the drive, it has not been cross flashed.

I also successfully used MakeMKV on this disc to extract the MKV file as well as made a full backup with MakeMKV. The behaviour with anydvd for this disc is consistent everytime I put that disc in.

Feel free to PM me it it helps
Stupid question time. Did you read the disc with makemkv and then, without ejecting it, try to read it with anydvd?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Stupid question time. Did you read the disc with makemkv and then, without ejecting it, try to read it with anydvd?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
No question is a stupid question :).

I have tried multiple combinations. Firstly I used anydvd without have used makemkv on the disc first. So I had anydvd running and then inserted the disc. That is what happened when I created the log file above.

then I closed anydvd and I opened makemkv with and without ejecting the disc in between. Both tiles make mkv could read and decrypt the disc.

I then also ran makemkv to decrypt the disc and then quit makemkv and ran anydvd. Again the same error with anydvd.

would you suggest anything else ? Seems so strange to me.

I do notice that the drive takes a long long time with the light flashing before it actually starts to read the disc.

Thanks for saying that kufo!

Your weekly updates certainly make things easier. :)

So thumbs up for that!

Made note all your titles remain UN-supported...

T

I am glad that you took up this topic. Unfortunately it is not possible to post films that are NOT SUPPORTED in the German forum.

Sure it is, make your own topic and maintain it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

In any case, it would take significantly longer for an development member to notice such a title.

It's my opinion to keep this international / global. testiles does a great job and the participation is also great.

Back