• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Information Window

RichieScar

Hi

I have just got a new laptop (Win 10) and installed the latest version of Anydvd HD 8.4.3.0 and for some reason the information window keeps appearing even though I have it unchecked it, it is still popping up. I checked my old laptop (Win 8.1) with the same version of Anydvd HD and this is working ok and not popping up Can anyone help with this issue, is it a windows 10 thing??? Thanks in advance.

Richard

Hi

I have just got a new laptop (Win 10) and installed the latest version of Anydvd HD 8.4.3.0 and for some reason the information window keeps appearing even though I have it unchecked it, it is still popping up. I checked my old laptop (Win 8.1) with the same version of Anydvd HD and this is working ok and not popping up Can anyone help with this issue, is it a windows 10 thing??? Thanks in advance.

Richard
Please post an AnyDVD logfile from a random disc.

Hi James

Please excuse my ignorance, but how do I get this Log File, thanks

Richard

Right click on the AnyDVD icon in your task bar and than choose "create logfile"
The logfile will be saved in User/Documents/AnyDVD_logs

Hi

Thanks for the Info, its now added to my favourites.

I reset to default, unchecked the information window and it didn't make any difference, the window still pops up. I had an update notification an intalled 8.4.4.0 and again it still pops up. The film for the log file is 48HRS but it happens on everything, thanks

Richard

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.0_Info_D_48_HRS_07AC04B7_00000000.ziplog
    182.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi

Thanks for the Info, its now added to my favourites.

I reset to default, unchecked the information window and it didn't make any difference, the window still pops up. I had an update notification an intalled 8.4.4.0 and again it still pops up. The film for the log file is 48HRS but it happens on everything, thanks

Richard
Thank you. I am sorry, but I have no idea, why this is happening.

Back