• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem Movie Crypto

Fallen

DVD crypto>>Rip to HD >> Repairing defect..>>PS10vobu4 174424 Clone 6

PS Suggestion : How about making the error window text copyable, and clear interface window when movie dvd removed from drive. Just a thought

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_F_CRYPTO.ziplog
    120.4 KB · Views: 2
PS Suggestion : How about making the error window text copyable, and clear interface window when movie dvd removed from drive. Just a thought
You can use CloneDVD2 to rip, which will create logfiles, allows copy & paste of errors and many other cool things.

DVD crypto>>Rip to HD >> Repairing defect..>>PS10vobu4 174424 Clone 6
Please try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Okay James that did the trick. I'm guessing I should return the setting to automatic when complete.

As to clonedvd2 -. I cheap I don't use it. My workflow -> Anydvd to rip to hd, Dvdshrink to cut/reduce, titlewriter to add/readd orig menu or Make Menu product. back in.
This workflow gives me a good deal more versatility in final dvd shape. Especially in series or sequel dvds.
as to last suggestion -> Noticed that when a dvd is complete and ejected the rip to hd window doesn't return to entry condition. Its a nothing

Okay James that did the trick. I'm guessing I should return the setting to automatic when complete.
Yes.

as to last suggestion -> Noticed that when a dvd is complete and ejected the rip to hd window doesn't return to entry condition. Its a nothing
CloneDVD2 handles the ripping more nicely. The AnyDVD ripper is just .... a cheap CloneDVD2 ripp-off.

Back