• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED (in a sense)] Fatal Attraction/Indecent Proposal (Dutch)

SW_54

Pete,

I have two Dutch Blu Ray's (fatal Attraction 1987 and Indecent Proposal 1993) with a problem. I have ripped them to an .iso file. The menu will not work and the screen will be black. Can solve this problem to me. I want to thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_L_EU149168BVR0_3605C3F5_99AF7749 (Fatal Atraction).ziplog
    123.7 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_L_EU149166BVR0_10E881F4_AAB3D079 (Indecent Proposal).ziplog
    123.9 KB · Views: 3
Indecent proposal doesn't seem to carry the indicators of screenpass. There's only 3 main title playlists (likely different "angles) thats 111, 101, 91, 81, 71, 61, 51, 31, 21 and 11 and they're all a single file reference with a duration of 2:06:56.

The same applies to the other title.

I'd be willing to bet, this one is the cause of your problems.

Removed annoying trailers!

Untick that setting and try again. Do NOT press resume. If that fails, new logfiles

Indecent proposal doesn't seem to carry the indicators of screenpass. There's only 3 main title playlists (likely different "angles) thats 111, 101, 91, 81, 71, 61, 51, 31, 21 and 11 and they're all a single file reference with a duration of 2:06:56.

The same applies to the other title.

I'd be willing to bet, this one is the cause of your problems.

Untick that setting and try again. Do NOT press resume. If that fails, new logfiles

Ch3vr0n, thank you for your quick response but sorry it did not solve my problem (for both discs). At start I see the Paramount logo (the flying stars to the mountain) but after this is finished (22 sec.) the screen is frozen to black. I made some new logfiles. I will for your answer and thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_L_EU149166BVR0_10E881F4_AAB3D079 (Indecent Proposal).ziplog
    123.9 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_L_EU149168BVR0_3605C3F5_99AF7749 (Fatal Atraction).ziplog
    123.7 KB · Views: 2
Then it's a case for James or Pete. One of them will respond soon enough

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Then it's a case for James or Pete. One of them will respond soon enough

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you again for your help I will wait for the answer from James or Pete.

Thank you again for your help I will wait for the answer from James or Pete.
Those discs have no extra protection on whatsoever. They don't have BD-J, so they are really very simple.

According to your new log files, you didn't disable the setting, Ch3vr0n mentioned:
"Removed annoying trailers!"

Those discs have no extra protection on whatsoever. They don't have BD-J, so they are really very simple.

According to your new log files, you didn't disable the setting, Ch3vr0n mentioned:
"Removed annoying trailers!"

Pete,
Thank you for your help. Maybe I disabled the wrong setting. I have uploaded a screendump of my AnyDVD setting. I have check the options again, made new logfiles and I have uploaded them too. It look 'simple' discs to me too (off course I am not an expert) and I had this problem never before (if no screenpass is involved). I do own more than 2300 Blu Ray Titles!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 11.19.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 11.19.30.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 5
    123.6 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_L_EU149168BVR0_3605C3F5_99AF7749 (Fatal Attraction).ziplog
    123.9 KB · Views: 2
Pete,
Thank you for your help. Maybe I disabled the wrong setting. I have uploaded a screendump of my AnyDVD setting. I have check the options again, made new logfiles and I have uploaded them too. It look 'simple' discs to me too (off course I am not an expert) and I had this problem never before (if no screenpass is involved). I do own more than 2300 Blu Ray Titles!
Well, NOW the setting is off. Can you confirm, that the problem still persists?

Well, NOW the setting is off. Can you confirm, that the problem still persists?
Pete,
The solution to the problem is to wait! When I start the .iso file I see the Paramount logo for 22 sec. and the screen will be black. After 35-45 sec. I will got a language choice and after that I have to wait again for 35-45 sec. and I will get the menu. The background picture is disappearing after a few seconds but the menu options (sound/subtitle) will be visible and I can select them. After the selection play the movie will start. When I play the disc in my hardware Sony it will start directly with the menu after the logo. What the is causing the delay is not clear to me. I have discs with more complicated menu structures with no delay. So the problem is a kind of solved but if you know how to eliminate the delay I like to know. Thanks again for your help.

Back