• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Score to Settle

bellbern

Never seen this error before. gets to final stage to click Go and error says unable to delete file. I am sending logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_D_A_SCORE_TO_SETTLE.ziplog
    95 KB · Views: 4
I am also using update 8.4.3.0 OSUtilIO [WString]

Never seen this error before. gets to final stage to click Go and error says unable to delete file. I am sending logfile.
I'm missing something: you're posting in the CloneBD section but your log file is for a DVD, not a BD.
So either you posted in the wrong section and need to tell us with which software you get to the "final stage to click Go" or the log file belongs to a different disc.

I'm missing something: you're posting in the CloneBD section but your log file is for a DVD, not a BD.
So either you posted in the wrong section and need to tell us with which software you get to the "final stage to click Go" or the log file belongs to a different disc.
my bad Pete. I meant to post in cloneDVD but for some strange reason I made a backup. Just never seen that error before. Thanks

OK, so thread moved.

You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Back