• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Anna

pikzzaa

Looks like playlist Obfuscation

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.2_Info_E_LIB95633_3A668ABE_AF8B5070.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
That disc is already supported

Java BD protection good playlists: 474

According to your log the good playlist for your blu ray is 474
(Note: There are at least two different versions/protections as my good playlist is 757. I manually selected region "A")

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.4.2.2, BDPHash.bin 19-09-17)
MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ160 1.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 21431328 sectors (41858 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: LIB95633
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 70
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed UOPs!
Java BD protection good playlists: 474
Bad sector protection not found.

Thanks for your info, but iso ripped from original disc will not play with power DVD14 just black screen, same with backup bd played with stand alone Samsung bd player, will try partial copy using clone bd with playlist 474

My version plays fine via power DVD18

I mounted my Anna blu ray .iso via Virtual CloneDrive 5.5.0.0
(available here for free https://www.redfox.bz/download.html)

Power DVD18 plays the mounted .iso as if it was playing the actual blu ray disc

A second option is to use CloneBD to create a mkv from your .iso of Anna
(available here https://www.redfox.bz/download.html)

Your Power DVD14 should have no problem playing the mkv

Question

The log from pikzzaa says "Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc"

In my case I manually selected Region "A"

If pikzzaa manually selected the wrong region would it cause his issue?

"Thanks for your info, but iso ripped from original disc will not play with power DVD14 just black screen, same with backup bd played with stand alone Samsung bd player, will try partial copy using clone bd with playlist 474"

Question

If a person selects the wrong region and wants to rip the disc again how do they get the region selection screen to appear a SECOND time if they want to select a different region?

Last edited:
No, that message only means anydvd couldn't automatically determine region. Screenpass isn't the same as wrong region detected.

How do they get it a 2nd time, simple tell anydvd to 'always ask'. But afaik this will NOT fix it, if the rip if it has been ripped with the wrong region specified previously.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Partial copy (main title) seems to play ok.
Just curious, I will try full copy set to region b (UK) to see if I can get a full backup.
thanks and a merry Christmas to all.
Did not work with region set to b, as Ch3vron has suggested it looks like some remnants of screenpass have remained

Last edited:
No, that message only means anydvd couldn't automatically determine region. Screenpass isn't the same as wrong region detected.

How do they get it a 2nd time, simple tell anydvd to 'always ask'. But afaik this will NOT fix it, if the rip if it has been ripped with the wrong region specified previously.

Thanks! I forgot all about the 'always ask' region option!

Partial copy (main title) seems to play ok.
Just curious, I will try full copy set to region b (UK) to see if I can get a full backup.
thanks and a merry Christmas to all.

When you ripped it the first time did you select "Disc is region free" instead of "Region B"?

Full copy did not work with region set to B,still black screen, as Ch3vrOn has suggested it looks like some remnants of screenpass has remained on my particular disc.

Full copy did not work with region set to B,still black screen, as Ch3vrOn has suggested it looks like some remnants of screenpass has remained on my particular disc.
Please retry with AnyDVD 8.4.2.3, that should work better.

Please retry with AnyDVD 8.4.2.3, that should work better.
ripped iso will still not play with power dvd with AnyDVD 8.4.2.4, Back up BD also fails to play with power dvd or on samsung stand alone player. I have also discovered that the original disc will not play with power dvd (just black screen) if AnyDVD is enabled, but plays ok when AnyDVD is disabled, no problems with other discs or iso's

Make sure you're NOT pressing resume and are using a NEW ISO. If you ripped to a decrypted ISO with 8423, then the "damage is done". You'll need to make a new ISO. No new anydvd version can fix "damage" done by a previous build.

Make sure you're NOT pressing resume and are using a NEW ISO. If you ripped to a decrypted ISO with 8423, then the "damage is done". You'll need to make a new ISO. No new anydvd version can fix "damage" done by a previous build.
I made the new ISO using latest update 8.4.2.4 but still no good (black screen)

Can you provide a logfile from the original disc / protected iso with 8424 so @Pete ;) can take a look

Sorry for the delay

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.4_Info_E_LIB95633_3A668ABE_AF8B5070.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_E_LIB95633_3A668ABE_AF8B5070.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Screenpass fixes need to come from the OPD.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back