• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.7.1 and hardware compatability

DQ

I see the release notes for 1.2.7.1 mention hardware compatibility. I just tried to convert a Blu-ray but my previous issue remains where hardware is indeed used but the output bitrate is very low and my changes to it seem to be ignored.

For example I set the convert to a 12mb bitrate which should have generated around an 11GB file. However what was produced was a 1.8GB file.

AMD 5700 XT
19.12.3 driver

Thank you

That is most likely a problem with the AMD driver itself. We are in contact with AMD to figure out why in some cases the set bitrate is ignored and the output bitrate is much lower.

That is most likely a problem with the AMD driver itself. We are in contact with AMD to figure out why in some cases the set bitrate is ignored and the output bitrate is much lower.

OK thank you for the update. If it helps I have had this issue through several revisions of the AMD driver at this point including the latest of 19.12.3 . Interestingly enough I do not think I had the situation until I changed from a Radeon 480 to a 5700 XT so maybe it is also specific to that. Thanks again.

Back