• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] An error occurred during scanning Blu-ray disc!

chenzhuo

I am attempting to rip the Blu-ray disc from DOD (Disc on Demand) disc.

After inserting AnyDVD scans and give the following error:
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
Please check the AnyDVD status window for Details

I also get this message:
Media is not AACS protected.
Drive supports bus encryption!
ERROR: bluDisc.ReadDisc failed!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

The same error happened to my another Blu-ray disc again.
I really need some help.:unsure:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_E_SNIS374.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_E_SNIS635.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
usually read errors on a BD are a sign of dirty/defective disc. However since you say its a DoD, maybe it's some obscure new protection thing. @James or @Pete will need to look

The same error happened to my another Blu-ray disc again.
I really need some help.:unsure:
Can you please try the latest beta (8.4.2.4)?
If it still doesn't work, please make a new log file with that version.

Thanks!

I'm impressed by your team's upgrade speed. Obviously, choosing RedFox is a good idea.
Thanks for saying so, we try to give users just that impression :)

Did you check thoroughly? Does the disc work in all respects, can you copy it, etc...?
There was one tiny thing, that threw AnyDVD off, but it still has the BluLock protection - I just want to make sure, that AnyDVD successfully removed that as well.

Did you check thoroughly? Does the disc work in all respects, can you copy it, etc...?
There was one tiny thing, that threw AnyDVD off, but it still has the BluLock protection - I just want to make sure, that AnyDVD successfully removed that as well.
I think AnyDVD removed the BluLock protection successffully.

Actually, There still has a little problem with playlist.

The 00000.mpls is the correct one but playing 00004.mpls and 00006.mpls files will occur out of sequence problem. Some media players such as PotPlayer will play 00004.mpls automately.

Do you know how to delete 00004.mpls and 00006.mpls files and just keeping correct playlist file 00000.mpls and menu file 01000.mpls?

Thanks.

23543855.jpg

mFCc5k6

You can simply delete them, but that's not without risk. Proper disc navigating can be completely broken as a consequence, potentially rendering the disc unplayable

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You can simply delete them, but that's not without risk. Proper disc navigating can be completely broken as a consequence, potentially rendering the disc unplayable

Thanks for your answer. I want to ask RedFox team which may solve this problem safely.

I tried rip video disc to harddisk function.It created a new folder not an ISO file.
I deleted 00004.mpls and 00006.mpls files in that folder and it works successfully.That means only playlist file 00000.mpls and menu file 01000.mpls can work well.
Can you make AnyDVD delect 0004.mpls and 00006.mpls automately at first?
Sorry, I'm too lazy to copy the disc twice and make the ISO file by myself.:)

No, anydvd van only make 1:1 copies. It can't remove or not copy certain files. However you can do what you want with CloneBD's partial copy mode.

Back