• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[resolved] Rambo Last Blood grey menu

von edmeister 2.0

When I make a backup using Clonebd menu the items are in the menu box but selecting main movie the box turns all grey and the items are gone and freezing everything.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.1_Info_F_RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD_24E76939_F6E68361.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • CloneBD.1.2.7.0.RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD.cbdlog
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
When I make a backup using Clonebd menu the items are in the menu box but selecting main movie the box turns all grey and the items are gone and freezing everything.
You might try using AnyDVD 8.4.2.2. I know it was issued to fix the DVD version, not sure about the Bluray. Wouldn't hurt to try.

You might try using AnyDVD 8.4.2.2. I know it was issued to fix the DVD version, not sure about the Bluray. Wouldn't hurt to try.
Thank you for your suggestion. I tried this but same result

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.2_Info_H_RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD_24E76939_F6E68361.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Then you need to provide new logfile(s) from anydvd 8422

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Where can you download version 8.4.2.2 beta?
The same place every other beta has been available. In a sticky at the top of this form section

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just saw, that this thread was never resolved: this disc has been fixed a week ago.

Back