• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Men In Black Original in 4 Pack

Bluntman2k17

Men In Black 4 Pack UPC: 4339655962

Men in Black
Men in Black 2
Men in Black 3
Men in Black International

So far I have only tried to rip the full disc of Men In Black 1

In both CloneBD and just using AnyDVD to do the rip.

Both programs fail to rip and throw an error.

Brand new disc, first player it saw was BD ROM.

Help please? Thank you kindly

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.2_Info_E_MEN_IN_BLACK_014343BD_45269C74.ziplog
    392.8 KB · Views: 6
I can confirm that MiB 2,3 and International Ripped fine... even using another drive MiB 1 failed.. any thoughts?

According to CloneBD it's Read errors... but I was hoping it was a glitch in AnyDVD HD, since it is new and doesn't look damaged... I guess it is physical not software... that sucks really disappointed. If you guys want the clone BD log or something let me know... I'd love to be able to rip this disc... Thanks a lot guys.

Heck here is the CloneBD log, though I know at this point in the wrong forum... I wiped the disc with a microfiber cloth... same error.

According to CloneBD it's Read errors...
In this case your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. You can try to create an iso with AnyDVD ripper, maybe you're lucky. Clean the disc first! Check for an invisible oil film.

Back