• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinderella

I am new to RedFox and trying to Rip my Cinderella DVD. However when I try to rip it to the hard drive with AnyDVD I get "FileIO 3 VTS_09_1.VOB 77891584 348160" error message.

I have not purchased it yet as the credit card processing is down so I have a trial version and if I can get this to work then its totally worth getting bitcoin and buying this so I can put it on the tablet for my daughter.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
I am new to RedFox and trying to Rip my Cinderella DVD. However when I try to rip it to the hard drive with AnyDVD I get "FileIO 3 VTS_09_1.VOB 77891584 348160" error message.

I have not purchased it yet as the credit card processing is down so I have a trial version and if I can get this to work then its totally worth getting bitcoin and buying this so I can put it on the tablet for my daughter.
Unless you supply an AnyDVD log, all anyone can do is make a guess and say it's a defective disc.

Anydvd will tell you that once you create it ;)

Sorry for the dumb question, but where is the log file so I can upload it?

Typically, Documents/AnyDVD_logs

From the "Please read this before you post" Sticky, number 5:
5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or RedFox support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Attached is the log file for the DVD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_D_CND0NNW.ziplog
    167.9 KB · Views: 2
All proof sais otherwise

Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2289024 sectors (4470 MBytes)

Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free

Chances of a disney retail disc having no protection at all, and being single layer: slim to none.

I’m guessing that means that means it can’t be ripped?

guessing someone is really good at copying these and selling them. I’ll have to ask the family where they purchased this dvd for my daughter

On the contrary. Disc with no protection can be copied even with windows file explorer. It just means that when you encounter ripping problems with those types, it's even more likely to be a dirty/defective disc than usual.

Back