• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Angel Has Fallen is now working - Thanks!

Hey guys!

Looking for current Support Status for any of these titles that have been on the List a while (but only if you have a matching OPD Id please)...

Reported by: @salteran

The Lion King (2019)(Australia) -- OPD: BD_006511001431 [added Nov 23, 2019]

Wonder Woman Bloodlines(Australia) -- OPD: BD_c8f394a7584f [added Nov 7, 2019, last checked Nov 23, 2019]

Reported by: @SlyRedB

Angry Birds 2(US) -- OPD: BD_c4a69fab2034 [added Nov 19, 2019]

Reported by: @TeflonFong

Angel Has Fallen(US) -- OPD: BD_a0dd62abde09 [added Nov 26, 2019]

Reported by: @tkind

Moana(US) -- OPD: BD_bb485a66db87 [added Nov 27, 2019]

Tangled(US) -- OPD: BD_99cd087e9d24 [added Nov 27, 2019]

The Princess and the Frog(US) -- OPD: BD_9a4875e63577 [added Nov 27, 2019]

Reported by: @WIHanddoc

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0 [added Oct 21, 2019, last checked Nov 22, 2019]

Thanks,

T

Title not yet working:

Angel Has Fallen (UK):
ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN -- OPD: BD_7eeefaff577b

Another one thats not working:

ONCE_UPON_A_TIME_IN_HOLLYWOOD OPD BD_2d4b52c49435 (German release)

@testiles
At this point, thank you again for your great work on this topic. It's not just maintaining the list, but also checking the current changes that come in.
It would be nice if some titles could be removed from the list before the end of the year,because they would then work.
Titles that are already supported and then published with another OPD that is NOT supported are definitely at the back, I think.
I just tested Anna and Yesterday again. Both are currently not yet supported.

At this point, thank you again for your great work on this topic.

You're welcome, kufo !!!!!

Glad to help make this information available to all.

It would be nice if some titles could be removed from the list before the end of the year,because they would then work.

That would be a great Christmas present, right? (lol)

Titles that are already supported and then published with another OPD that is NOT supported are definitely at the back, I think.

Not sure about that.

There's no way we could ever really know.

I just tested Anna and Yesterday again. Both are currently not yet supported.

I appreciate your regular updates.

Noted.

T

Just got a new copy of Cars 4K from Disney Movie Club yesterday. It won't decrypt. I didn't see this entry in the thread, so I thought I'd post.

CARS -- OPD: BD_a61d24ad900c

Cheers...

Just got a new copy of Cars 4K from Disney Movie Club yesterday. It won't decrypt. I didn't see this entry in the thread, so I thought I'd post.

CARS -- OPD: BD_a61d24ad900c

Cheers...

Hey rshanti!

Long time no hear from.

I added that title to the list.

List re-posted.

Let the weekend begin! :=)

T

I just got my Canadian Amazon copy of Ad Astra, released today, and was preparing to list the OPD id for it, presuming it to be unsupported. Magic! It works! Go RedFox team! :thankyou:

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_356cc0e52609
(y)(y) -- Two thumbs up!

Michael, so glad you said that 'cause mine is on the way.

And a lot of the time I seem to get the same version you have.

Awesome!!!

T

Michael, unfortunately, this time it was not the case. :(

Ad Astra came in this weekend, but it's a totally different unsupported version.

Ad Astra -- OPD: BD_fd052db226e2

Guess I'll have to settle for watching it on the standalone player tonight.

But I'm sure there are people with much bigger problems :D

T

List re-posted.

Titles in the Unknown Support Status section shuffle off the list Saturday 12/28.

T

Back