• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo: Last Blood work around

scrossi

Rambo: Last Blood RedBox has 4 movie files. Only the 1:29 length movie is good. If you use CloneDVD uncheck the other three with lengths 1:30 and 1:25. My copy works fine.

Last edited:
CloneDVD fails scanning titles for RAMBO - LAST BLOOD. My log file is attached. Thanks.....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.1_Info_F_RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD.ziplog
    801.1 KB · Views: 14
Rambo: Last Blood RedBox has 4 movie files. Only the 1:29 length movie is good. If you use CloneDVD uncheck the other three with lenghths 1:30 and 1:25.

That may be true for YOUR version of the disc and may not apply to other versions. If you have problems making a backup (without deselecting titles) you NEED to provide a logfile so the disc can be fixed properly, for everyone.

@James your magic is required

How do I get the log file from there because I have forgotten how to

Actual Logfile please. Not a couple random issues.txt files

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
How do I create a logfile its been so long since I have had to do it and I never just get onto here and mess around with stuff. If its not broke don't mess with it theory

How do I create a logfile its been so long since I have had to do it and I never just get onto here and mess around with stuff. If its not broke don't mess with it theory
That's why such a thing as forum stickies called 'please read BEFORE you post' exist

So I finally figured this out so hopefully this is what you had asked for and hopefully there can be a fix created for this disc

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.1_Info_E_RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD.ziplog
    800 KB · Views: 9
That's it indeed! Now I've of the developers like, usually @James will need to examine it. Sole patience is now required.

Rambo: Last Blood RedBox has 4 movie files. Only the 1:29 length movie is good. If you use CloneDVD uncheck the other three with lengths 1:30 and 1:25. My copy works fine.
I did that and stopped at 95% giving me and error message. Any ideas?

Attachments

• error rambo.JPG
    error rambo.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 8
I followed scrossi's advice and got a perfect copy using latest version of CloneDVD2 (2.9.3.6) and AnyDVD beta 8.4.2.1. As scrossi said, set movie length to 1;29 and delete the other titles. Made perfect copy.

Yes, post an anydvd logfile and then wait for an updated anydvd

I also just followed scrossi's advice and got a perfect copy using latest version of CloneDVD2 (2.9.3.6), selecting clone dvd option, middle choice and AnyDVD beta 8.4.2.1. As scrossi said, set movie length to 1;29 and delete the other titles. Made perfect copy.

James, 8.4.2.2 worked for me... using AnyDVD, DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. :thankyou:

Forgot to include my log file for Rambo Last Blood not scanning. Errors out on the scan almost immediately.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.2_Info_D_RAMBO_LAST_BLOOD.ziplog
    786.8 KB · Views: 6
Forgot to include my log file for Rambo Last Blood not scanning. Errors out on the scan almost immediately.
You have two issues. First you need to set the drive region and try again:
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Second, there are errors on the disc unless this is a different version that @James has already fixed. He would have to check that.
WARNING: Read errors on disc!

Panasonic drives don't allow reading of CSS protected discs, if the region is not set or does not match. Please set your drive region code.

Back